PDA

View Full Version : The "Unofficial Zelda 4 Sfx"

Zaggarum
01-26-2003, 12:33 PM
Yep, its finally here. My zelda 4 sfx. :) Yeah and it is unofficial becuase this time DN didn't authorize it or whatever you do. No big deal. I was going to use the poll I made, but Zelda 4 and Zelda 2, kept ending up in ties. :shrug: oh well. So I just picked one. Don't worry the other two (zelda 2 and fixed BS Zelda) are still in the works. Anyway, this time it should work right away. It uses really good quality sounds and is actully a pretty small file. ;) Now, if any sounds seem too quiet, or what not, tell me. I really want it to be good. So enjoy! :thumbsup:

oh yeah its in Breaker's Database. Since your here, I'll just make a link. Hope you guys like it.

ftp://[email protected]/

VGWarrior
01-26-2003, 03:03 PM
Zelda 4 or Zelda 3? I didn't see Zelda 4, but I saw a Zelda 3.

[edit]I found the Zelda 4 one...it was in the upload folder. Silly me. ;)

*b*
01-26-2003, 03:30 PM
what about the mixed? you said you were going to work on that one! what happened :cry: well, at least you could send me the wav of link that you said you would but haven't done ;)

oh, right. it sounds great zagg! really "la dee da" :D

C-Dawg
01-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Can't access the FTP site. What is the login information?

-C

VGWarrior
01-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Breaker has that information on a post on Quest Discussion I believe. I don't have it off the top of my head.

Zaggarum
01-26-2003, 05:06 PM
glad you guys like it. Hope the quality sounds good.

Verbatim
01-27-2003, 02:25 PM
Login info for Breaker's FTP is:

username: Zelda
pass: Classic

Easy to remember, eh?

Zaggarum
01-30-2003, 01:26 AM
Well hope people are enjoying it. :) Not many people have replied, but thats fine. I just have to say that I will be getting out the Zelda 2 one bery soon. So, if you don't like Zelda 4, I will get one out you like. :D

Demimore
01-30-2003, 09:27 AM
Hmm.... How do you record the stuff? I cant do it with the emu.... Grr, do you use a mic?

*b*
01-31-2003, 07:19 PM
I have found one thing wrong. the rupee sound isn't the rupee sound from z4 :(

Zaggarum
02-01-2003, 04:32 PM
Its not possible for the sound to be the same from Zelda 4 *b*. A few actions in Zelda Classic use the same sounds. For example, the "chime sound fx" you hear is use for rupees, and Main menu selections. I am pretty sure DN told me, that he will be adding and fixing a few of these things in the future.