PDA

View Full Version : gunpoint

Paradox
01-26-2003, 12:30 AM
ok, here's a hypothetical scenario:

you are arguing with someone else about a topic neither of you would change your minds on. the other guy gets really mad and pulls a gun, aiming at you. you also have a gun.

1. Would you pull your gun or run?
2. If you pull it, would you shoot?

MottZilla
01-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Run to a considerable position and shoot at him from there. ;p I dunno.

Jigglysaint
01-26-2003, 12:36 AM
I think I would see his point and lie to preserve my life. Murder is much worse than lying.

stormwatcheagle
01-26-2003, 12:39 AM
I'd let him win. bend down and be his bitch if necessiary just not to die. Ther, shoot him in the back if it's a matter of life and death.

Catalyst333
01-26-2003, 12:48 AM
I'd call him a loser and walk away. If someone shoots you in the back they are messed up in the head.

Paradox
01-26-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Catalyst333
I'd call him a loser and walk away. If someone shoots you in the back they are messed up in the head.
which wouldn't really matter to you since you're already dead :rolleyes:

MottZilla
01-26-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
I think I would see his point and lie to preserve my life. Murder is much worse than lying.

I hope you realize killing and murder are different things.

For instance, in war, killing other soldiers is killing, not murder.

Breaking into a person's house and shooting them is murder.

Rijuhn
01-26-2003, 12:54 AM
I would agree with them 100%, and kiss their ass. When they turn their back shoot them. j/k But I would do something about it, most likely take legal action.

Beldaran
01-26-2003, 01:47 AM
I agree. I would acquiesce and agree with them until I had an advantage, at which point I would subdue them and take them to the police.

Mercy
01-26-2003, 04:08 AM
1. Would you pull your gun or run?

I would talk my way out of the situation and then wait for a more opportune time, which leads us to the next question,

2. If you pull it, would you shoot?

If I were to pull a gun on someone I would have no qualms about shooting.

m.

Dark Nation
01-26-2003, 10:08 AM
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you can find a big rock."

AlexMax
01-26-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint

* Some guy pulls out a gun.

"Do you beleive in God?"

OK, I'm trying to be a nitpicker here, sorry. Either way, I'd pull my gun and ask them if that is what they really want.

zables
01-26-2003, 05:38 PM
well depending on how much distance is between me and him, i would probably disarm him and then laugh @ him
i wouldnt pull a gun on someone, i dont need to. guns are retarted
and for alexmax's question, would i say i beleive. Deffinatly.

Drunken Tiger
01-27-2003, 02:28 AM
To tell you the truth, if its worth it... i would never turn down a good fight.... ;)

Depends on why he pulls a gun at me...

Verman
01-27-2003, 10:48 AM
I'd tell him to shoot me *shrug* I think it would be rather fun to be shot. If I die, eh whatever I won't and don't care. If I get just a flesh wound, pain = good. Now if I got paralyzed or something I'd be pissed, I would drive my wheelchair into traffic any chance I got because theres no way im living paralyzed.

Of course...I could just pull out the gun and try to shoot him, but to be totally honest if he had his out he could just shoot me. Also the fact that even in some remote way I got the gun out and did shoot I probably couldnt hit him since I have never had the fun
of actully shooting off a hand gun.

J.J. Maxx
01-27-2003, 11:11 AM
I would say,

"Woah! Wait a minute, you don't wanna do this! You wann- HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!??!" Pointing behind him.

Then I would quickly grab his gun flip it around in his hand so fast that when he went to shoot me it would put an extra hole in his head. Then I would send his family a ham. A really cheap one.

But with my luck it would just turn into something like my signature. ;)

The Desperado
01-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Its hard to say what a person is going to do, until it actually happens. But i think id just end up pissing my pants and passing out.

Rafnul
01-27-2003, 05:26 PM
Personally, I'd charge at them in a zig-zag manor. Most people can't fire a handgun quickly with even minorly decent accuracy. Then I'd shove something in the barrel of the gun and kick his trigger finger. Problem solved. If he was still angry, I'd run away really fast and since he doesn't have a gun anymore, he'd never get me (I can run REALLY fast if I'm motivated.).

Ganonator
01-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by J.J. Maxx
I would send his family a ham. A really cheap one.

ahh so true:laughing:

in that situation (going into character).. hmm

i'd pull out my gun, and hit the deck at the same time. if he didn't move, i'd shoot him in the head. problem solved.

Self-defense ISN'T murder.. of course, that would have to be one HELL of a good convo if he were to pull a gun on me.