PDA

View Full Version : "Unnatural" Causes

Ganonator
01-25-2003, 05:51 PM
Here's the article (http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20030125/localnews/848872.html) about the death of my uncle back home. the last sentence says they don't know why he was partially clothed.. here's why -

My uncle was 80. People that age are a little slow. Since he had been a big smoker for over 60 years, he had to have his oxygen on CONSTANTLY. however, when he goes to the bathroom, he takes it off.

Scenario: its late at night, he is in his underwear, and he has to go to the bathroom. He takes it off, walks across his small kitchen to the bathroom, forgets what the hell he's doing, goes outside, and the door locks behind him. My parents went to the house and said there were footprints to all of the windows for him to get into (even though he's a very ROUND man) and in his walking around outside, he passed out from panic/cold/lack of O2, and that's where the story ends. What a way to go.

Mander
01-25-2003, 11:35 PM
Sorry to hear about your uncle. Not a pleasant way for him to end his days on earth.

AlexMax
01-25-2003, 11:39 PM
Aww....thats a sad way to go...

Jigglysaint
01-26-2003, 12:39 AM
Hopefully he led a good life and whatever ailments he suffered from will no longer affect him. I had a great aunt who recently passed away but she was ill and it was expected. My condolences man.

moocow
01-26-2003, 03:50 PM
*big hug* I'm so sorry to hear that hon... I give my condolences as well.

zables
01-26-2003, 05:32 PM
Thats horrible man...
everyones gotta go sometime, but thats not a nice way to go...
Im sorry to hear that :(