PDA

View Full Version : And He said, "Let there be bleh."

NerdWarrior
01-25-2003, 02:22 PM
:D
Yessh, I'm back into quest making. Let's get right down to it:
Click here to go to the download thread. (http://www.zeldaxtreme.com/extremegames/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25&referrerid=2)
Go there, get the attachment from my post. Enjoy! Note: The quest requires at least beta 163. No, 183 is optional, although I'd prefer if you played it in 163. Comments are welcome here and in my forums. :kawaii:

carrot red
01-25-2003, 02:53 PM
Could you tell us a little bit more about your quest?
Is it a demo or a complete one?
Some screenshots wouldn't be a bad idea.

NerdWarrior
01-25-2003, 03:37 PM
Why? I like to leave it as a surprise...all I can say is, there are SEVERAL things to look for in this demo.

Dark Lord
01-25-2003, 09:04 PM
This is a great quest, I must say! It has potential!

Ian
01-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Maybe you should mention a bit about the plot, so it may actually appeal to some people to play it. For all I know, the main character is a blob of crap, and you need to get all 8 peices of the Tripoo to save the land of Craponastik from the evil sewer monsters

NerdWarrior
01-26-2003, 07:36 PM
Who thinks the graphics are a blob of crap? At least I bothered changing palettes for ya. Next time, I'll be using a better tileset, since obviously you've been spoiled by other people's quests.

TheGeepster
01-26-2003, 10:08 PM
I think Ian's point was that some information on the backstory would make it sound more appealing. Quests that you don't know anything about tend to be downloaded less than those whose story is known, regardless of how well it's made.

NerdWarrior
01-26-2003, 10:10 PM
I don't take crap like this. Let's put it this way: Hidden Duality. Bam. I win.

VGWarrior
01-26-2003, 10:35 PM
...winning in what way? Graphics, tricks, fun factor, overall...what way?

You seem too overconfident for a warrior.

KJAZZ
01-27-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Ian
Maybe you should mention a bit about the plot, so it may actually appeal to some people to play it.

Yeah, and maybe a screenshot or two? ;P

Originally posted by Ian
For all I know, the main character is a blob of crap, and you need to get all 8 peices of the Tripoo to save the land of Craponastik from the evil sewer monsters

You probably aren't off by much.

NerdWarrior
01-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Bah, download link is down. Don't sweat, it'll be back up. In three months, so by then it should be SATISFACTORILY completed.