PDA

View Full Version : Quests of the Week

Jojo
01-25-2003, 01:31 PM
At one time I recall seeing a listing of Quests of the Week, I was working my way through them and now it's gone.

Does anyone have any kind of record of them?

carrot red
01-25-2003, 02:21 PM
I don't know what you mean by "at one time", but the last time I saw a listing of Quest of the Week was back when I could access the db from zeldaclassic.com.

JayeM
01-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Well, there was my Planet quest, Qale's Fantasia, I think Travis's Hyruin made it, not sure of the others but they're all at the Quest Archive (link in my sig).

Jojo
01-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by carrot red
I don't know what you mean by "at one time", but the last time I saw a listing of Quest of the Week was back when I could access the db from zeldaclassic.com.

There use to be a site at AGN that had a Quest of the Week section. I was weeding my way through them.

[i]Originally posted by JayeMWell, there was my Planet quest, Qale's Fantasia, I think Travis's Hyruin made it, not sure of the others but they're all at the Quest Archive (link in my sig).

Thanks, that gives me a few cause I've been trying some from the Quest Archive and seem to be picking those with lots of bugs. Oh and I did Planet Quest when it was on the list I was talking about ;)