PDA

View Full Version : Zelda demo hits stores

Grasshopper
01-25-2003, 12:12 AM
Yep. Why ain't you guys mentioned this already? It's a demo disk with playable demos of Metroid Prime, and Wind Waker. It's also got a few videos too. It had a video of Wario World too. It looks quite interesting, and I think might be better than Sunshine stuff, because that game wasn't all that great.

But anyway, I never got to play it, but I watched others play it, and it looks just like Oot IMO. I swear, nothings changed. You can play a dungeon, fight a boss, or save you sis. I wish I could've played it, but you can't play games at work. :cry:

But now that everyone can play it, whatcha think of it?

Zaggarum
01-25-2003, 12:42 AM
Didn't think it was a big deal. Wind Waker is a real fun game. ;) If some of you haven't gone to wal-mart, I would go. It really is addictive.

AlexMax
01-25-2003, 01:39 AM
I am defeniatly going to go play that next time I drop by FYE for some Dance Dance Revolution in the arcade and perhaps some ATV Offroad Fury, Guilty Gear XX or Rez.

Yoshiman
01-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Crud... Now I wish I would've gone to the store with my mom.

Rijuhn
01-25-2003, 11:42 PM
I'm going to fucking break the casing and steal that fucking demo if I have to!!! The guy at EB Games told me that the Nintendo Rep gives him only one demo to put up of the games, and the Nintendo Rep makes sure they don't keep the demo longer than they are suppose to, and they don't even get to keep it. Someone needs to tell Nintendo to lighten up. Nintendo really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really needs to make demo disks and shit, because I'm damn tired of seeing crappy screen shots. Not everyone has broadband you know? Damnit I'm so pissed!!!

Warlock
01-26-2003, 01:29 AM
Ooo.. I know where I'm going tomorrow :D

satanman
01-26-2003, 08:34 AM
Damn you...
*hopes they have that instead of some NBA game or something next time he goes purchasing stuff*