PDA

View Full Version : revenge 1 help

brewer
01-24-2003, 06:22 PM
I am stuck in the revenge at the last level. I can't get into the back side of level 7 because I don't have a key, and I can't get anywhere in level nine because I don't have a key. I can see a key on top of level nine but I can't get to it because of a rock that is in the way. can anyone help?
thanks

carrot red
01-24-2003, 06:36 PM
It's been so long since I played this very good quest
and I don't remember much, but the only thing I can tell you is: Why don't you have the master key yet?
Look for it in one of the side dungeons.
Usually when you see a key, try dropping on it from the upper room.
Best of luck and welcome to AGN

brewer
01-24-2003, 08:48 PM
hmmm, does anyone know where the master key is? I feel like I have been everywhere in this quest but I can't seem to find it.

PrinceMSC
01-24-2003, 11:16 PM
For the upper part of level seven you will need to head off to level four. And at level 4's first entrance, go down two screens. There will be some bushes on the left side of the screen. Burn the third one from the bottom.

As for level nine, you need to find your raft. It will be in a room that seems to have no enemies. But there are wallmasters. When you enter this room, the door you came in will close and there is a block in the middle of the room you can push. Don't push the block yet though. Go and stand by the door, so the wallmasters will come out. Kill them and you will receive your raft. Once you get the raft head back out of level nine and go to the far west side to the most northern part of the overworld, you will see a dock. ;)

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

DarkFlameWolf
01-24-2003, 11:24 PM
only wallmasters? Must be a new version then Prince. There are snakes in that room with the raft in mine.

brewer
01-24-2003, 11:27 PM
thanks for the help, actually my problem was that I had not found the key in the back enterance to level 7