PDA

View Full Version : For your listening pleasure =)

Hermit
01-24-2003, 08:28 AM
This has no name... hence its title "Nameless".

Compared to my previous releases, this is rather huge in file size. This was due to the fact that the samples were ripped from existing music, making for large wav samples. It also couldn't be helped as without doing this it doesn't sound very good like I had intended it to. Hopefully, I'll never have to make any this large again and will continue to keep these as small as humanly possible.

Also, due to this fact, this may be a little system taxing unless, of course, you have a suped up PC. For those with low end computers, I do apologise for this... but as stated before, it couldn't be helped.

This might work best as a rockin dungeon theme of sorts =)
Anyway... Enjoy!

Direct Download:
Nameless.zip IT (http://www.freewebs.com/hermit/Betamods/nameless.zip) (1,767kb zipped)

Mirror Page:
Click sig image "Hermit Tunes", last song under MODS (1,767kb zipped)

DarkFlameWolf
01-24-2003, 12:38 PM
that's funny, the download link keeps linking me back to this topic again and again.

Hermit
01-24-2003, 04:14 PM
Eh... (Right Click, Save Target As...) hon ;)

Tygore
01-25-2003, 12:43 AM
Right Click/Save Target As doesn't work for me for some reason. Is there a way to enable it?

Hermit
01-25-2003, 02:00 PM
Well crapola... I've never had this problem before with anything I've posted :(

The mirror page is a much faster server though. It would only take a sec to grab it from there. Last song under "MODS".

Left click the link there though.

I don't know what's wrong with the direct download :shrug:

Tygore
01-25-2003, 05:07 PM
It's not you. It's NEVER worked for me. I'm wondering if it's disabled and I can fix it.

C-Dawg
01-27-2003, 06:40 PM
Uh, Hermit, why is this in the Beta forum? This seems pretty general discussion-ish to me.

-C

KJAZZ
01-27-2003, 08:18 PM
I think he may have forgotten the public can use .mods in quests now. I agree that it should be moved to the public.

Hermit
01-28-2003, 02:07 PM
I didn't ask to be put here. This is what it boiled down to:

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66452

All I asked for was a MOD playable beta, since I had lost my last one. DC and DN made me a beta tester :shrug:

So to answer your question of why I'm posting these here... DC asked me to ;)

I've been posting these for over a month... why bring it up now ?