PDA

View Full Version : Your quest awards

Demimore
01-23-2003, 08:34 AM
Your Zelda classic quest awards

OK, here's my idea.... You type in the answer to the questions I will put underneath....

You may copy this and then make your answer after the question. Simple. OK, here we go:

*Greatest tileset:
*Best music in quest:
*Greatest "music fits into the enviroment":
*Funniest overworld:
*Coolest designed overworld:
*Funniest dungeon:
*Most challenging dungeon:
*Funniest "maze":
*Most challenging "maze":
*Longest quest:
*Greatest quest:
*Hardest quest:
*Easiest quest:
*Shortest quest:
*Greatest quest maker (optional):

Well, that's pretty much it.... If you did'nt know how to copy text,
use <CTRL>, <C> to copy, and <CTRL>, <V> to paste.

C-Dawg
01-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Ranking idea is just gonna inspire posturing by quest makers. Not sure what I think about that.

However- I really dig those castle tiles in your sig. I'm betting that you didn't draw em, but where did you rip them form?

-C

Demimore
01-23-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Ranking idea is just gonna inspire posturing by quest makers. Not sure what I think about that.

However- I really dig those castle tiles in your sig. I'm betting that you didn't draw em, but where did you rip them form?

-C

Well, thank you for "digging" them....!
Yes. That's correct, I didn't draw them by myself. Only ripped and recolored. It's from the SNES game Lagoon by Kemco. Just a small note: That place has been edited since that screen shot.... It's now a jungle, not "Dark lands" just wait 'til you see it!
Hey, why not d/l the demo? You can find it in my sig.... Or the thread I have here somewhere.... Not too hard to find, it's from yesterday. Called "The last dimension demo 1" or something like that....:laughing:

Edit: In that thread, you can find more screenshots of the quest!

Blonde799
01-23-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg

I have enough sense not to do that sort of thing.:)
I nominate TB's Legend of Paden as one of the Greatest music that fits into the enviroment candidates.:)

Jigglysaint
01-23-2003, 05:36 PM
I knew I saw those tiles somewhere! I was thinking of ripping tiles, but I think finishing my quest is more important.

ShadowTiger
01-24-2003, 09:04 AM
I would also like to get those tiles. Interesting how this thread seems to have degraded into a tile search, but that may very well be more desirable than ranking members and making them feel bad. Of course, this was moderately acceptable at CZC, which is still relatively small, but here, it's a bit more grand-scale, Know what I mean?

I would say that one of the better quests out there was Blckscab's Shadow of Evil. I'm not sure why, I just had to say something. But if you play it, you'll know what I mean. It doesn't really rank out any other quests, but it is a pretty good quest in itself. I keep thinking about it. Good one, Blckscab. :thumbsup:

TheGeepster
01-24-2003, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't mind those tiles myself.
:kawaii:

Rose
01-25-2003, 08:54 PM
I can agree those are good looking even though those castle tiles are from lagoon and all perhaps i should look into that game myself and grab some..