PDA

View Full Version : Any Toejam and Earl fans out there?

Cronic
01-23-2003, 01:37 AM
If so then email your mailing address to it's co-creator Greg (AKA Flarney) at

[email protected]

and they'll send you an autographed 8x10 glossy of your favorite aliens because these guys are just that frickin cool.

KJAZZ
01-23-2003, 02:04 AM
I heard of this in an AIM chatroom (It was a scrambler question) but no one but the person operating it knew of it. I still don't know what it is..o_O

AlexMax
01-23-2003, 09:47 AM
/me raises his hand.

Panic on Funkatron was cool. And I hear that was the WORST game in the series, so yeah, they're cool.

ShyGuy0824
01-23-2003, 06:51 PM
I loved panic on funkatron for the Genesis, and during the summer I'd play for five hours on some mornings, but I never really beat the game...It just got too hard or something, as well as the fact that the password feature only worked if you kept the game on, which was a pain...

My favorite Alien was probably Earl, because he was the cooler one, although the best earthling was that fat lady with the poodles! God that was annoying, and great to bottle em up.

DC, I know you met the creator's of the series, but was the actual game any good? I kind of heard its humor wasn't as funky as it was back in the day.

Cronic
01-23-2003, 06:56 PM
Naw they still keepin it plenty funky, and the reason it sales are low is because not many fans of the series still have interest or an Xbox... The new game PERFECTLY combines the best of the two originals and still has a great evelotution factor.

SquishyMon
01-25-2003, 01:47 PM
ahhhhhh yes, all those long, hot hours in that old chair in front of that old tv... those were the days.

ShyGuy0824, you do know that you can write passwords down on paper, don't you?

SquishyMon
01-25-2003, 01:53 PM
ahhhhhh yes, all those long, hot hours in that old chair in front of that old tv... those were the days.

ShyGuy0824, you do know that you can write passwords down on paper, don't you?

ShyGuy0824
01-26-2003, 01:41 AM
yes, I'm not retarded. What I meant was that as my memory serves me, when I copied the password down and turned the machine off (genesis), by turning the machine back on and putting the password in, said password would not work. For whatever reason, the passwords were intended to only work for say, if you died. At the least, that would be my experience with the password system, although a good few hours to get through the easier levels was generally not a problem for me...

stormwatcheagle
01-26-2003, 01:45 AM
My old friend had it, and I was down with it. So, do you think they could make one out to my cousin? And friend? Or my doctor?