PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Zelda... I just can't go on...

Raichu86
01-22-2003, 02:45 PM
It's almost February and I've hardly accomplished anything on MZ. I just can't find the interest to make more of the quest. I've not been able to keep focus on any of my quests in over 6 months, so I think it's time I call it quits. I'll never be able to finish another quest, it just won't work out.

It really hurts me to throw away the first quest I ever made that was truly popular... Just like everything else I attempt, I have failed at this. Sorry to disappoint you all. :(

jman2050
01-22-2003, 03:10 PM
Join the crowd. Don't throw it away just yet. I assure that sometime you will find the incentive to work on this quest, even if it really doesn't come in monthly installments. Take me for example. Despite the fact that the ETA for my quest is Q4 2004, I'm still working on it. The point is, just keep at it. Even if it takes you a VERy long time, you will finish eventually . This isn't a business. It's not like you owe the members of this forum anything. :rolleyes:

Petoe
01-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Yeah. Listen to the words of jman! It doesn't matter when the next part will come, all that matters is that you release it someday, sooner or later. If I would think like you Raichu, I would have thrown my current quest away a long time ago. I should have released it in last December, but I'm only done half of it and never know when it'll be finished (But I'm gonna release it!)

KJAZZ
01-23-2003, 01:16 AM
At the very least, turn it over to someone else. They could finish it in the middle of February, you don't need to release one on the 1st of every month, just release one sometime during the month. You could do this yourself, or like I said, turn it over to someone else.

And if you don't wanna do that, you can always tell the password so people could use some of the tiles like the intro, but I suppose you'll want to keep that to yourself. Oh well. Whatever.

Jigglysaint
01-23-2003, 01:41 AM
Maybe you can pass it to somebody else, and the month after, they can pass it to another person. This way, it's like a group quest but without colaberation. It will also allow for different people to showcase their dungeon making skills.

carrot red
01-23-2003, 11:25 AM
That's a very good idea. That way we could have different styles in dungeons and various levels of difficulty. However, one sole person should draw the overworld to make it stick so it does not look like a huge jigsaw.