PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 PC

Mak-X
01-22-2003, 05:29 AM
Argh... I got a new PC with a GeForce 4 video card and attempted to play FF7 PC that had been untouched since my last PC was too slow to enjoy playing it. I spent an hour or more trying to figure out how to get it to work with my card. I found out that I had to download the TNT patch, and from a forum post, just copy the new Config.exe to the FF7 folder and choose DirectX Acceleration from the config menu, and NOT check the nVidia TNT/Riva option. I couldn't help but think 'If I just got a Playstation and FF7, I'd be playing by now'. Ah well, at least it works now. I played it for an hour from 3am to about 4am. Finally I can play Final Fantasy 7 and attempt to catch up.

http://members.aol.com/captiann64/misc/ff7battle.jpg

Fiyerstorm
01-22-2003, 08:24 AM
Hehehe...

I can't say anything cause I'm still hunting for a brand new copy off FF7PC...

Flash Man
01-22-2003, 11:48 AM
Compatibility wasn't the best with some games that people ported from consoles. If you had an older card it'd work much better. Or if you bought the game for playstation and emulated it using ePSXe it would work excessively better. Look nicer too, you can get that at www.zophar.net. For plugins you should go to www.ngemu.com.