PDA

View Full Version : I am going to regret this...

ctrl-alt-delete
01-22-2003, 01:40 AM
I am now officially coming back to AGN, even though I never officially left. I haven't had much time lately between homework and other crap, but now I am going to spend alot more time here. What can I say? I missed you guys...lol I really did. Now that you know, I am going to start a real conversation, BUT DON'T FORGET TO WELCOME ME BACK! :blah: Well, I finally got my Gamecube. I got if for Christmas along with Super Mario Sunshine. It was a very easy game. I beat it in about 17 hours, and that includes starting over once because I felt like I was rushing and wasn't really experiencing the game. I am really excited about my birthday coming in March, because I am going to get a job. I am also getting The Wind Waker...obviously (birthday present). When I actually make some money, I am going to get some other games for the Cube, and then I will probably get a new bedroom set, along with an XBOX and a PS2 (and more games!!!). Anybody have any information on the PS3, though? I heard it will play PS2 and PS1 games, so I will probably just wait for it if that is true. Well, I just wanted to give a brief update on what has been going on in my life...as if anyone cares. lol My question is this. Who here has a job, and if you do, what is it, and what are you going to spend your next few paychecks on?

Ganonator
01-22-2003, 01:43 AM
hey.. welcome back.

as for the paycheck, I work for Vector Marketing, selling Cutco knives to great people. as for my paychecks, i really want to get a cell phone, but not before Wind Waker, the FF1&2 remake for PS1, and possibly a bunch of other BS accessories. I want a new monitor as well.

Just if you all want to know, I make $12.25 for just showing people the product, taking about 30 min of my time. i make commision as well, but i have to sell something first.

ctrl-alt-delete
01-22-2003, 01:49 AM
Out of curiousity, couldn't you just get somebody to say that you showed them the product without really showing them the product...?

Ganonator
01-22-2003, 01:59 AM
my manager actually calls these people and asks them specific questions about the product, just to make sure.

inori
01-22-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Ganonator
my manager actually calls these people and asks them specific questions about the product, just to make sure.

Heh, if your manager did that to me, I'd hang up on him. Sadly, my patience with unsolicited business-oriented calls runs out about the time I realize the caller can't pronounce my name. (Nobody who doesn't know me but calls me has ever been able to correctly pronounce my last name.)

As for my work, I teach computer science to college freshmen. I spend my paychecks on rent, for the most part... :cry:

Demimore
01-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Heh, I'm back too! And I know you!! Welcome back!!

ctrl-alt-delete
01-22-2003, 11:18 PM
Well, welcome back to you too! Ganonator, what if you just called a friend and told them the information? Are you allowed to do that? I would just advertise them somewhere public like a webpage, so your friends could earn you some money. :)

Gerudo
01-23-2003, 05:53 AM
hey ZM, welcome back...

as for the job/salary/spending...
i work at a Ramada, i make $9.25, and i mostly spend my money on bills...