PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic

Moxon
01-21-2003, 07:02 PM
::confuse2: What is Zelda Classic:confuse2:
and where can I find it?:pimp:

AtmaWeapon
01-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Moving to ZC forum, that would be a good place to start looking anyway.

Dr. Mutagen
01-21-2003, 08:41 PM
Zelda Classic is basically a clone of the original Legend of Zelda. You can create your own custom quests using the Zquest editor. There's a frozen thread in ZC Discussion where you can download it. It's something like " ZC Beta build 182 Full. " You should definitely check it out since it has some new features that the original Zelda didn't have.

Jigglysaint
01-21-2003, 08:43 PM
Zelda Classic is a faithful clone of the first Zelda game for the NES. Not only that, it can load games made with Zquest that people make and distribute over the internet. As for the latest beta, check the frozen topic at the top of this forum. Make sure that you get all the support archive downloads when you download the main program.

Edit: Rats! He beat me to it.

Dr. Mutagen
01-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint

Edit: Rats! He beat me to it.

Actually Jiggly, you're description was... well, more descriptive. You also mentioned the support acrhive, which I missed. So technically, you won.

Verbatim
01-22-2003, 01:00 PM
The main site for ZC is www.zeldaclassic.com

You can also get copies of it at several fansites, and numerous general gaming sites.

PureZC (www.purezc.com) and ZCN (www.zcnetwork.com) (Zelda Classic Network) are the best fan-sites at the moment, IMO, though ZCN has gone through a recent server change and is still re-building.