PDA

View Full Version : Hammer in pure tileset

GerrardCapashen
01-21-2003, 02:21 PM
How come the hammer's first animations frames are all messed up (link is not looking in the good direction). Will this be fixed soon? or is there a way to fix it by ourselves?

ShadowTiger
01-21-2003, 03:56 PM
Hmm.... It's happening with me too. Link looks like he's bopping himself on the head. :rofl:

I'll do some experimenting, and I'll see if we're doing anything wrong. But I do know for a fact that if you're using BS-animation, the middle Link Din's fire frame is kinda messed up, in the sense that he uses one of his north-facing frames.

Praethus
01-22-2003, 01:37 AM
I think the hammer mess up is a bug in 182...

GerrardCapashen
01-22-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, I don't know how they got this to work, but I think the pure tileset is actually using 3 tiles for link's animations (walking) instead of the usual 2. Is there a way to change these, How did they actually done this?

System Error
01-22-2003, 06:36 PM
I sure hope the BS in "BS Zelda" means BullShit because that's what it's giving us right now. Okay, bad one. But they REALLY need to enable us to change Link's Animations to whatever way we please.

DarkFlameWolf
01-23-2003, 01:12 AM
heh, for Fragments of Power, I had to do a hour long process of converting the BS style Link from 3 frames to 2. It can be done, just tedious.

GerrardCapashen
01-23-2003, 09:39 AM
Yeah it would look poorer. I wanted to keep the 3 tile animation, but if it can't be done, I'll just stand with the buggy hammer, since it might be fixed in further versions. I don't want to do all my quest again only for a bad frame.

Zaggarum
01-23-2003, 06:06 PM
You know how old that joke is System Error?

Actully this is a bug. I already experimented and my results are on this page. They are at the bottom of the page more.

http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66621&perpage=25&pagenumber=4