PDA

View Full Version : enemy ?s

idontknow
01-20-2003, 06:46 PM
alright..i have some queries about enemies:

1. just as the zora enemy is excluded from being an enemy that you must defeat in order to get activate a secret or make an item appear with the "enemies-->secrets" & "enemies-->item" screen flags, what other enemies "dont count" when using these? (specifically, fireshooters & triggers)

2. What enemies does the "key all" item NOT kill?..triggers? zoras? fireshooter?..all of these? what?

GerrardCapashen
01-20-2003, 08:46 PM
Not sure but I think only fire shooter and rocks.

Praethus
01-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Bubbles don't count and fireshooter don't count I think. Triggers do count.

GerrardCapashen
01-21-2003, 11:26 AM
What is that key all item? Never heard of it. Please tell me where it is in ZC and I might be able to help you ...

idontknow
01-21-2003, 04:27 PM
oops..i meant "kill all enemies" item..its just that when you get it, it automatically kills all enemies in that room...wait, so if you get the kill all enemies item, does it kill the fireshooters, triggers, bubbles, etc?..or no?...cuz (& i didnt want spoil this)...i was planning on having eyeball a combos placed in a room and then the fireshooters placed on top of them and for rooms like this I would have the kill all enemies item as an item you could collect to "turn off" the shooting statues (kills the fireshooters)

GerrardCapashen
01-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Why don't u just test it out? It would get you a faster answer than posting in this forum. I always keep up a test quest ready so I can test things.

Just tested it out and sorry it doesn't kill fire shooters.

However there's another way to do your thing but you will have to remove the eyeball combo, sorrily. You can just do some firing statues by enabling the combo c statue or anything you want and have a trigger in the room that would TRIGGER secret tile 16, which you would set at a tile with the same graph as your statue but that doesn't have the combo attribute c statue. This way, this statue won't shoot fire. There you are!!!

ShadowTiger
01-22-2003, 08:51 AM
I tried it, but the fireshooter enemy stayed. I'm really not sure, but I think that this must be done with a trigger enemy, but not having it as a boss. Just have the trigger enemy be at the top of the enemies list, and have the "ring leader" enemy flag on. That -might- do something reasonably desirable. But we shall see...

idontknow
01-22-2003, 04:11 PM
hmm..not a bad idea...