PDA

View Full Version : Hello, long time no see

Brian
01-19-2003, 11:58 PM
Well, I decided that the time has come for me to return here to AGN. I have been lurking around the past few months, and I guess I interest in posting as risen enough that I want to come back. I'm not sure how active I'll be, but I will be "around", once again. :cool:

I have been lurking the past few months, so I won't need much of an update. My, things have changed around here. (I left before the whole ZCN issue) Anyway, it will be good to see everyone again. :thumbsup:

Glenn the Great
01-20-2003, 12:00 AM
Welcome back old friend. I really missed you and I'm sure others did too.

Jigglysaint
01-20-2003, 12:06 AM
Just don't look at the crumbling ruins of the KTC.

Brian
01-20-2003, 12:08 AM
Yeah, much has changed around that, thats for sure. I have noticed that several of AGN's vultures have taken now as a time to attack it while it is down. But I will say now that I intend to stay uninvolved for the most part, as too much has changed from when I was a paladin. Unless its current staff can come up with something good, it may be its natural time to pass on.

MrCow
01-20-2003, 12:15 AM
welcome back long time no see... yes a lot has changed. just remember your always welcome around here

J.J. Maxx
01-20-2003, 12:24 AM
Well well, always good to see old faces. Welcome back.

KJAZZ
01-20-2003, 12:41 AM
Welcome Back! When I saw you on AIM, I knew you came back..;)

DarkDragon
01-20-2003, 01:07 AM
Welcome back, Brian, I was just about to add you to my list of the AGN deceased. Your decision to jump from the sinking ship is probably wise, but please don't ditch the superlatives.

AtmaWeapon
01-20-2003, 11:59 AM
Yay! Peoples is coming back!! :)

Welcome back, man!

Ultra22Lemming
01-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Welcome back. Nice to know people like you haven't gone forever.

Brian
01-20-2003, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I never did plan on being gone forever, but I didn't know how long I planned to be gone. I probably would have guessed about three months though, like the time I spent. Enough time to get a break and for things to seem fresh again. Anyway, its nice to have a good welcome. :cool:

Gerudo
01-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Just don't look at the crumbling ruins of the KTC.
:angry: jiggly, shut up already... id prefer this whole ktc thing an unspoken subject from now on... just because you couldnt get the job done doesnt mean you have to kick the people who inherited the sinking ship... at least i didnt abandon it... like you...

oh, and thank you for making me ruin my 'welcome back, Brain' post by making me angry...

welcome back Brian... you have jigglypuff to thank for this rant...

Jemsee
01-21-2003, 10:06 AM
Hi Brian.
Welcome back to AGN.
:)

And the Lurker slowly emerges from the shadows.
http://star2000.online.fr/Images2/zerglurker.gif