PDA

View Full Version : In need of sfx testers

Zaggarum
01-19-2003, 10:37 PM
Its kinda hard to choose where this belongs. :shrug: It may seem strange, but I am looking for people who might want to help test my sfx files. I like making them really good, but sometimes more than one oppinion is a better. I just need 4 people to help out. All you do is try it out and tell me if you have a suggestion for a sound sample or if one sound is not loud enough. Maybe the sound quality sucks and needs tweeking. Believe me testing isn't hard. Takes just a few minutes. Who wants to help out? I already have a new one for testing. The first people who post and I think deserve the job will get the sfx file right away.

KJAZZ
01-20-2003, 12:58 AM
What game(s) are the sfx from? (I don't wish to test, I just wanted to know.)

Zaggarum
01-20-2003, 01:04 AM
umm Zelda 4, zelda 2 and BS Zelda.

Tom
01-20-2003, 02:10 PM
I will help because ive made some myself but have never been able to get them on the internet because it doesnt seem to let me email some people i dont know why ive tried sending it to you and someone else but your email address doesnt work and the other persons email is full and no matter how many times i try it its full. So i will help if you can send them to me at [email protected] and use a working email address this time so i can reply

*b*
01-22-2003, 12:58 PM
I'll help, while I can. getting lots of illegal operations lately, so I've been off the computer for a while... still am, but I'd still like to test :)