PDA

View Full Version : some things "i dont know"

idontknow
01-19-2003, 01:44 PM
1. is the enemy "dodongo" spelled wrong?...i thought they were called "DONDONGO" (see the difference?)
2. does the bs dodongo not work right cuz when i play my quest with a level featuring bs dodongo, it comes up as a black shadow of a dodongo...is this a bug?
3. do transparent layers affect the coloration of enemies as it does to Link?

Blonde799
01-19-2003, 01:55 PM
1.-In every Zelda game I've played, it's dodongo.:shrug:
2.-It may be because the BS dodongo may use a different sprite cset that doesn't have any colors in it.
3.-Yes.

idontknow
01-19-2003, 02:17 PM
thats good to hear, well, for the most part...dodongos & bs dodongos both are black!...maybe my black, transparent layers has something to do with it...

Jigglysaint
01-19-2003, 05:16 PM
I had that problem too. I always said it as "dondongo" untill I realise that there was no extra N. I think you have what I have which the problem of adding extra letters to words for some reason. This happened to me when I first saw "Orcana of Time" come out.

idontknow
01-19-2003, 05:48 PM
yeah, isn't it "Dondongo's Cavern" in Ocarina of Time?...thats what i thought...other than that game & the original zelda, i've never played any other zelda games...i guess i'm not that hard-core...hehehe...

Saro
01-19-2003, 09:39 PM
I'm pretty sure it was 'Dodongo's Cavern' in Z: OoT. And I agree with you Jigglysaint, you spelled 'misleading' with an extra 's' in your signature. :laughing:

Jigglysaint
01-19-2003, 10:44 PM
I am speling challanged.