PDA

View Full Version : New Altadd help thread

Tudorcat
01-19-2003, 11:21 AM
Since there are so many old threads about Altadd I thought it would be a good idea to start a new one:D

I would like to know where you find the wallet and where do I leave the mushrom?

carrot red
01-19-2003, 01:09 PM
What level are in, Lizzie?
You will not find the wallet for long. I'm in level 5 DW and still don't have it
The mushroom is for getting life potion. You give it at a store when the old lady is silent

Tudorcat
01-19-2003, 02:13 PM
I am in level 7 LW, I havent found her hut yet I know about potions but she is quite hard to find

carrot red
01-19-2003, 02:54 PM
The old lady?
It's the store on your way to the level where you get the flippers,
I forgot the number, one screen right of where you could buy a bigger bomb bag if you had the hammer

Tudorcat
01-19-2003, 05:21 PM
But on that screen the lady is not silent and she sells potions for 200 and 300 or a heart for 10 rupies, now I am confused.
By the way back in level 4 LW there was a room I couldnt enter right before the boss room it had something stuck in the wall but there was water in front of it, have any hints? I suspect that I have missed the bow in any of the previous levels I have finished not sure though. I must tell you I like your helpful manors , really nice!

carrot red
01-19-2003, 05:38 PM
I don't quite remember how it was for the potion but I'm still paying it 200 a piece
Just keep that level 4 in mind for much later and you won't get the bow and arrow before the DW
You're doing good, keep at it

Tudorcat
01-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Now I am lost looking for DW level 4 any hints?

carrot red
01-20-2003, 04:07 PM
Saw you already got your answer

Tudorcat
01-20-2003, 05:24 PM
yes as few hours ago, Played all night last night = ) Hm nowI have the whistle but I am afraid I cant really remember if I got any directions where to blow it other than the place I found the lens of thruth. I saw that you mentioned something about the hills, could you give me a little more info, again; *LOL* This quest is kind of addictive and I better finish it soon because my school started today after the holidays : (

Stuck in the DW level where I got the wand 7 or 8 cant see what to do next and I have only been in a few of the rooms, found the wand but I dont know where to go next, help me please so I can be a good girl and study instead of playing altadd all night long!:cry: