PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive

Warlock
01-19-2003, 12:25 AM
http://xenoframe.com/~leong/deepdive.avi

I found a link to this on the GameFAQs boards. For those who don't know, this is a special secret movie only available in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (basically the SECOND Japanese version which added in the stuff WE got but they didn't, like Sephiroth, plus some extra stuff WE didn't get like this movie and more bosses/enemies/abilities/etc). Anyways, this video is about 64mb, so it's a big download, but extremely cool. Also, this isn't on my server or anything so I can't say how long it will be up there.

Anyways, this is supposed to be sort of a preview of Kingdom Hearts 2 more or less, and it kicks serious ass. I seriously can't wait for this game! :D I think it would be pretty cool if not only did Square add some new Disney worlds (i.e. Emperor's New Groove or Snow White or something that wasn't in this game), but maybe they could add other Squaresoft worlds, like Chrono Trigger, or Secret of Mana. That would kick ass! :D haha..

On another note, I finally beat Kingdom Hearts tonight. I just need to beat Sephiroth and I'll have done everything more or less. I'm at level 77 right now, so I may level up some more before I fight him. He is a serious bitch :D The first time I went to fight him (just to see what he was like) I was at lvl. 50 or so, and he pretty much killed me in ONE HIT in about 5 seconds (not exaggerating). He's pretty damn cool :D

Edit: Not sure if the link is working anymore. Doesn't work for me anymore, but other ppl say it's working for them, so who knows.

Anyways, someone else has an mp3 of Sephiroth's One-Winged Angel song from the game:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sharon.samuel2/KingdomHeartsOneWingedAngelCDQ.mp3

It kicks serious ass :D

LordMagus
01-19-2003, 11:02 AM
I can't get the avi file. The page cannot be found.

Anyway, the One-Winged Angel theme is awesome. Makes me want that game even more. And a PS2 for that matter.

Torch Of Fire
01-19-2003, 01:03 PM
I keep getting my butt kicked by him in the platinum match, only cause whenever I try to get mystery goo from white mushrooms which is alot easier than that of the other 2 types so I can get the ultimate weapon. And its best to make sure you have the best tech that Sora learns equipped but make sure your in range when used or else you just wasted all your magic points. Now Kurt Zisa is hard as heck once he's getting low on hp and is on the mode where you cannot use magic, cause one of the new moves he will do is spin in the air like a whirling blade and you gotta dodge roll like crazy just to dodge it cause that attack HURTS. And then theres the Phantom in Neverland the problem with him is that its hard as heck to target the hands of the clock when you need to stop it just to keep your characters alive, cause he takes them out with a timed death trap. Now if you could choose characters from differen't worlds to assist you when your not on their world my party would be Sora, Donald, Jack Skellington. I am soooo surprised that they added Jack Skellington to the game when the movie he was in was labeled Tom Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, tho it was a Disney made movie.

Warlock
01-19-2003, 06:38 PM
Yeah, looks like he took it down.

http://www.neomidgar.com/Deep%20Dive%20with%20Music.wmv

That is a smaller one (about 5mb) but it's kind of crappy quality and they stuck different music over it. But you can check out that one for now. I will let you guys know if I see the high-quality one uploaded somewhere else.

mike5000
01-19-2003, 06:42 PM
Hmmm. Im not evan done with the first kingdom hearts yet, Im at Ursala(SP?) At first the game was really addictive but soon got old when I bought Vice City.

Maverick_Zero
01-19-2003, 09:25 PM
I rented it, it was pretty easy, I thought, I was at the nightmare before christmas land, I had to go to Oogie Boogie's place or something like that.
uhh spoilers.
I hadn't done the Little Mermaid land yet, I don't know if their were worlds after that or something, I thougth you just went to Maleficent land, when through a really tough dungeon, fought Rikku, got Rikku in your party and fought Malificent, then she opened the 7 princesses of heart thing, and then there you fought the final boss.

Anyway, I'm downloading it now, hmm.

Weird, no video, just music.

Warlock
01-19-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
I rented it, it was pretty easy, I thought, I was at the nightmare before christmas land, I had to go to Oogie Boogie's place or something like that.
uhh spoilers.
I hadn't done the Little Mermaid land yet, I don't know if their were worlds after that or something, I thougth you just went to Maleficent land, when through a really tough dungeon, fought Rikku, got Rikku in your party and fought Malificent, then she opened the 7 princesses of heart thing, and then there you fought the final boss.

Anyway, I'm downloading it now, hmm.

Weird, no video, just music.

No, there is a LOT more after that. And I dunno why the video isn't showing, worked fine for me.

Maverick_Zero
01-19-2003, 09:55 PM
Oh, okay, I just couldn't think of many more Disney movies left for them to use.

Warlock
01-19-2003, 10:52 PM
w00t! I just kicked Sephiroth's ass! haha.. I don't know why ppl said you had to be at level 100. I was at 79. And I didn't even use a single elixir (but that's mostly b/c I didn't let him get off a Sin Harvest Angel attack :D) hehe.. it's a shame he doesn't give you anything for beating him tho. I guess in KH: Final Mix he gives you a Keyblade called "One-Winged Angel" :D haha.. that's cool. Ice Titan supposively gives you a keyblade called "Diamond Dust" as well :D I wonder why Square didn't add that stuff to our version. I mean, they bothered to add the bosses, why not some prizes for beating them? Oh well, kicking Sephiroth's ass is reward enough I suppose ;) I wish he actually said something tho. People were bitching that he was voiced by Lance Bass, but he doesn't actually have any lines, other than a few grunts and the whole "Sin Harvest Angel!" thing he mutters in battle.

Edit: Here is another place to download the high-rez trailer:
ftp://deep:[email protected]/deepdive.avi

Edit2: If anyone cares, this site has screenshots:
http://www.enemyzero.com/shrines/

They are the last two thumbs (the Final Mix stuff anyways, it clearly says that on there).

Weee!

http://www.enemyzero.com/images/ss/shrines/kingdomhearts/cloud/21.jpg