PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with sound problems

shellsogood
01-18-2003, 01:51 PM
Hello all, I am having problems with sounds. I went to my computer vendor and they said to go to this sight and let you guys know I have an onboard sound card and that someone may have a fix for my problem.

Please help me as I love this game and want to play with sounds. All the fun has gone out of it without th music and sounds related to the game.

Thanks for your help.

GerrardCapashen
01-21-2003, 12:36 AM
What version of zelda classic do you have and windows or DOS?

shellsogood
01-21-2003, 08:53 AM
I have version 1.90 and I am running Windows 98 SE. Not sure if the version of Zelda I am running is DOS or Windows.

GerrardCapashen
01-21-2003, 11:02 AM
As far as I know, 1.90 is DOS. I never succeed in making my sound work in 1.90 but had no problems with the latest betas (which you can download from the top threads of ZC discussion) since I downloaded the windows version. This might as well fix your problem.

Tudorcat
01-21-2003, 01:35 PM
AS I told you in the other thread, check you the tips and hints people gave me when I was having problem with my sound setting in " the sounds of silence can I change it?" thread coder had some good suggestions what to do.

Daarkseid
01-22-2003, 01:27 AM
Please refrain from posting the same topic twice. You only need to post it once.

Topic Closed.