PDA

View Full Version : computor freeze

RipperX
01-18-2003, 12:16 AM
Hello, I am a Win98 user running CZ190

When I run setup, if I go to test the configurations my computor freezes up real solid . . . I have to unplug my tower to shut down my system, so I didn't us test anymore.

The sounds work okay, but the MIDI plays only parts of the songs, I tried updating my drivers but I was told that I was up to date. I just lived with the MIDI problem, but I am now having total freezes when running CZ190.

I experienced problems yesterday when I was running the BS version, and today it happened again when I was running a Custom Game called Revenge 2.

What happens is that all of my Sound FX that was working goes quiet, the game runs fine but silently. Its when I exit CZ that it freezes my PC. Does anybody have any suggestions as to a way to fix this? or an Idea as to what I am doing wrong?

- RIP

Happyman
01-18-2003, 08:57 AM
I think you might have a problem with DOS. Try running with 182-windows...maybe you'll get that to work...*shrugs*

Blonde799
01-18-2003, 09:05 AM
Certain programs or peripherals clash with ZC, but I don't think that's the problem. Installl beta 182 windows. It's a bit buggier, but it's pretty compatible.