PDA

View Full Version : I am new to Zelda Classic...

Dark Lord
01-17-2003, 08:42 PM
I am wondering how I am to go about getting the most recent Zelda Classic release. I tried downloading the beta, but it needed other files. Thanks! (Meaning, what do I need to get in order to become up to date?)

idontknow
01-17-2003, 08:48 PM
just download all possible files that it there are to download for whatever computer version you have...the latest beta is beta 182...which is awesome!...welcome

Zaggarum
01-17-2003, 08:51 PM
Hey Welcome to AGN. Umm... the recent public realease is 1.9 and it is found at www.zeldaclassic.com and the newest beta with all the new stuff is under general discussion. All the stuff you need should be there. good luck :thumbsup:

Dark Lord
01-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Okay, so, if I want the beta, I can just download it without the stable release, or do I need the stable release as well? Also, which would you say is the best to keep? The beta, or the stable?

GerrardCapashen
01-17-2003, 09:10 PM
Yeah, you don't need to download the stable release to play with the beta, they are both stand-alone. As for your second question, well, it's probably my opinion but go for the beta!!! Although the stable version is more STABLE than the beta, the beta have some incredible new things that the stable version don't have. Magic bar, nearly as twice as enemies, etc. it would be long to list them all, just download it from zelda discussion forum and play it ... you'll understand what I mean.

VEL
01-17-2003, 11:09 PM
--Moved to ZC Discussion-- ;)

I think you should download the newest beta release, or you won't be able to play many of the newer quests that people release.