PDA

View Full Version : Amulet Lv2

GerrardCapashen
01-17-2003, 01:10 AM
Is the Amulet 2 yet implemented in beta 182? Or do I simply not looked enough to discover what it does?

Jigglysaint
01-17-2003, 01:24 AM
It doesn't work yet. Hopefully they will be in before the next full official release, but anything can happen.

ShadowTiger
01-17-2003, 08:48 AM
In the meantime, I can't believe that no one asked this until now. OK, whatever.

But if it is implemented, we would need enemies that are TRULY invisible, not having a blur on the the enemies at all, and the lens might actually make the L2 invis enemies a blur instead of totally nonexistent. Because triggers that use fire now as the trigger enemy because they have to kill the fire with a bomb or something, you can plainly see the fire in 182, but not in 163.

GerrardCapashen
01-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Thank you both of us. It is true that invisible enemies are now blurry in the version while they were totally invisible in beta163. I hope they fix this soon because the useness of the amulet was lessen in 182, as you can still easily kill enemies even if they're invisible. Of course, enemies like red wizzrobes are total pains since you must guess where they are facing, although it is possible to guess correctly with some experience.

idontknow
01-17-2003, 09:45 PM
i think you meant darknuts (the one's with the shields that can only be hit in certain directions (or with a hammer)) and you can know which way their facing simply by knowing what direction it is walking in. I'm still not completely sure what the difference btwn level 1 amulet & level 2 amulet is....

GerrardCapashen
01-17-2003, 11:04 PM
Well I didn't though about darknut at that time but they sure are pains too. I really meant red wizzrobes. They appear often facing at you but you're never sure until they shoot their magic. 4 Hearts hurts a lot in the beginning of games and since you must kill them in some manners with your sword, you must guess which side they'll shoot or get hurt. Whatever ... lol

Praethus
01-18-2003, 01:44 AM
Wizzrobe Winds are the real killer here. They appear randomly and face a random direction. All of a sudden, bam, your back at the beginning of the level.

GerrardCapashen
01-18-2003, 11:05 AM
Ooooh yeah!!! This appears to be one of the most annoying monster in the game even without invisibility :). You're having a duel with a super darknut and vlam, a wind takes you back to the beginning. The annoy level goes up even more when you just figure out the boss was in the room above. DOOOH!!! No need of invisibility to make these guys pains. The only thing that could make them more annoying is a stalfos 3 shot type, which would result in four winds coming out in all four directions. It would just make us sick!!!