PDA

View Full Version : Unification Key help

sparky
01-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Hi Guys.

I am playing unification at the moment. It is a great quest however, i seem not to have a key to be able to get any further on level 6. I understand there is a magic key, near level 2, but i cannot find it.

Can anyone give me anymore help?

Thanks in advance

Sparky

carrot red
01-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Sorry it took me so long to answer you and I don't know if you're still stuck, but I thought you missed a key inside the dungeon and I waited until I finished level 6.
You just have to push a stone to the left in the entrance of the dungeon and it'll open up a door

sparky
01-29-2003, 12:52 PM
I have looked everywhere and cannot find any keys, are you sure its level 6. The one on the water?

carrot red
01-29-2003, 01:09 PM
It's directly to the left of the entrance. You push a block in the entrance (the left one), I think it's a dark room with darknuts and I don't remember if it was water, but you can walk on the blocks.
Go back and try it.

sparky
01-29-2003, 01:43 PM
Hi Carrot,

thanks for replying. I have been and looked there. There is 2 rooms to the left of the enterance. The first one has lots of water etc. in it. The second one is dark and you have to get around to the stairs. If you go over the water you shut the enterance. If there was a key here, i already must have got it. The stairs take you back to the level entry screen. I must of missed a key in another level or there is a magic key which i am yet to find

Sparky

carrot red
01-29-2003, 02:07 PM
Yes, there was a key there at the bottom of the room.
There is never a master key so early in a quest.
It's a very bad habit to go grabing keys from one level and using them in another.
All I can suggest you do, since it's the only key in the entire level, is to revisit earlier levels and see where you might have missed one.
Those levels should be very easy now and you might grab some bonuses that were unaccessible before on the way.
Good luck on your quest!

Nick
01-29-2003, 06:14 PM
I'd suggest looking thru the previous levels for a key. It's quite possible you switched things around on accident (it's possible to happen around any Level after Level 2 since you have the candle then and the ability to access the overworld key meant for Level 5). The magic key doesn't appear until Level 7. There's another one in Level 9 incase you miss that one, though.