PDA

View Full Version : The ZCTL

ShadowTiger
01-16-2003, 04:58 PM
ZCTL = Zelda Classic _____ Lab: Whereas the ____
is either Tiles, Themes, .... and maybe even Thkematics. (Er... Don't ask. :sweat: )

The ZCTL would be composed of an elite squad of tile makers (I always wanted to say that.) that would be able to construct tiles, and therefore graphics packs and other themes. Anyone who wants to sign up for the team, post here. Anyone who wants to request a theme, post here, after I have the team.

Or, if you want, you can prove your worth to the team by drawing something. Anything at all. And I'll know if you just ripped and recolored it. (Although it would be good to have a ripper here too.) Further details as I get posts here.

C-Dawg
01-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Hooray, finally a place where ZQ resources can be collected in one place! That's never been done before, certainly not by AGN, AZC, PureZC, The Tileshop, various yahoo breifcases, or hosted forums!

-C

Zaggarum
01-16-2003, 06:26 PM
I am real good at making tiles I have found that out. I will love to help.

Jigglysaint
01-16-2003, 06:26 PM
Clubs don't work too well, trust me.

ShadowTiger
01-16-2003, 07:30 PM
Er, of course. I understand. C-Dawg, I wasn't talking about collecting them. I was talking about making them. But I can see how my post was misunderstood. I apologize for any misconception that was acquired.

Let's make the thread at CZC, Zagg, since no one here wants to make it. We've already gotten quite a good artists consortium going there, so anyone who wants a piece of the action, go to CZC.

I'm even hosting "learn to draw" lessons there.

Zaggarum
01-16-2003, 07:35 PM
ok sounds good. I'll take care of it :thumbsup:

ShadowTiger
01-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Um... Take care of what? I've already established it. It's in ZC Dev. Trading post in CZC. Go check it out.

And I invite anyone who wants to see too. Here's the link.

Umm... Here, actually. (http://members.lycos.co.uk/darkbob/index.php?act=ST&f=15&t=135)

Zaggarum
01-16-2003, 07:55 PM
yeah I figured that out when I got there. no big deal.

Dart Zaidyer
01-16-2003, 08:54 PM
I'm quite good at composing graphics... It's just that I'm really slow at it. (although I could get a lot done in a day if I wanted to.)

DarkSFK
01-16-2003, 09:37 PM
I like making random graphics...... this sounds pretty cool I guess. :)

ShadowTiger
01-17-2003, 08:37 AM
The join the.... er... group. Yes, feel free to stop bye at any time and announce any graphics that you are designing, and perhaps we could... nay, should, corroborate to produce a matching set of tiles for the theme.

Does anything think they're up to designing a cloud type city? Like the one from MarioRPG? That would be a great project. Or maybe even a Jade Palace.

DarkSFK
01-17-2003, 06:01 PM
Like Nimbus land? Maybe.... but I have so much hw this weekend it's not even funny... and I HAVE to do it this time, because it counts as a lot of my grade. I'll make some tiles for it. ;)

Cronic
01-17-2003, 06:11 PM
Actually a sqaud of people to gather resources would be a valuable asset, and ZCN would do whatever to help them so if youre interested just let me know and we'll get you guys anything ya need.

Verbatim
01-17-2003, 08:50 PM
BH4, in his how to draw topic:

Smilies are kinda hard.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist--I'm laughing too hard.)

Really, I hope you do well and make some good tiles--it's always nice to see some fresh new sprites.

ShadowTiger
01-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Thanks Verbatim. And that's both a :sweat: thanks and a :kawaii: Thanks.

And
Actually a sqaud of people to gather resources would be a valuable asset, and ZCN would do whatever to help them so if youre interested just let me know and we'll get you guys anything
ya need. -DC Thanks, Darth Cronic. We appreciate your assistance. We already have a few requests, and we'll get right on them. But we need an actual team. And by actual, I mean "official." So would anyone be interested in actually signing up for it? The link is in my sig.