PDA

View Full Version : The City In The Clouds...

ShadowTiger
01-16-2003, 09:06 AM
I was recently replaying Mario RPG for the SNES, and I found my way into the cloud city again. And that's when it hit me, that the music there would be perfect for a similarly themed ZC world!

So I must inquire of the good people here, do any of you know of anywhere that I may be able to find some sort of image of something like this? It would be very helpful to have a non-diagonal reference so I can draw this.

Also, would anyone happen to have a jade palace image? I found some Shadow Warrior midis that I can put to good use. :sb: I loved that game. :evil:

Zaggarum
01-16-2003, 08:18 PM
hmm... You mean Nimbus Land right? Yeah I am pretty good at searching for things. I think I will try, but don't just cound on me. Other should volinteer

DeathLink
01-17-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Zaggarum
Yeah I am pretty good at searching for things. I think I will try, but don't just cound on me
how hard could it be to seach for things on the internet? just go to your search engine of choice, type in what you want to find, and wallah!

i had found a good site, but i dont know where it is anymore, ill look and see if i can find it

KJAZZ
01-17-2003, 02:49 AM
Well, uhh, Descendant has some Cloud Graphics, and I think the Pure Tileset has em as well, with a little bit of editing it will look like a Cloud City, just add some objects like the house and whatnot.. ;)

ShadowTiger
01-17-2003, 08:43 AM
.....aahaaa... Right... I'll see what I can do. Er... thanks KJAZZ. :sweat:

Or, if anyone's interested, we could produce something in the ZCTL.