PDA

View Full Version : D & D Help

Ibis, God of Magicks
01-15-2003, 11:29 PM
I'm working on a campain IRL. Just looking for some nice random plot twists or things to spice it a little. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thx

Beldaran
01-16-2003, 01:23 AM
You and your companions are the bravest warriors in the land. The king sends you on a special quest to recover a crystal with magical properties that can cure a spreading plague.

So you set out on this quest through the mountains.

However, a dying messenger reaches you when you are halfway there and informs you that the king is evil and is corrupting the castle, turning it into a portal of hell. He is getting away with it in your absence.

You rush back to the kingdom only to discover that the castle has been completely sealed off by a strange spell. The only way in is through a deep, cavernous dungeon that runs deep into the earth before emerging in the murky prison area of the castle.

You must navigate the mysterious labyrinth and stop the evil king from unleasing the slavering hordes of hell upon the earth.

GO FORTH IBIS! :)

Axel
01-16-2003, 08:34 AM
priests of the god of knowledge hire you to find the remaining parts of the book of the knowledge of the gods (for humor, the priests have obtained the index)
however, priests of the god of secrets intend to stop you, having already obtained one of the parts. now its a race, who can find the rest of the book first?

SSJDragon420
01-16-2003, 06:00 PM
You leave your hometown to hunt for food... When you reach the forest you see a bright light and it auras around you, suddenly you wake up in the middle of the forest, You think nothing of it and continue your hunt, when you are finished you go back home only to realize nothing is there but grass trees and... more trees. You see a man in a cloak walking away from the area, as you try to chase him to ask him what happened he dissapears into the ground... Now you must find out what happened and try to bring your town back.

Ya I know I suck, But I'm no where near experienced.

Axel
01-16-2003, 07:47 PM
that can't even be played at all except by a solo human fighter.

You are employed by a wizard to investigate the workings of Sirus Noir. rumors state that he has been terrorizing the countryside with legions of undead.
alt. intro:
You are hired by the king to look into the raids of undead into the outer lying reaches of the country. find the necromancer and stop him at all costs.
other alt. intro:
You have been staying at a town, this morning it was attacked by undead. while they were thrown back for now, the town begs you to stop them at the source.
cont:
You reach one of his bases. he has been using the people he captures as slave labor. inside you will find him.
unfortunately, if you make it through the dungeon, he will open a pit beneath you launching you into a fight with undead werewolves.
should you survive you must follow him to his castle. here you discover he is little more than a pawn, a weak mage given a ring of necromancy. find who gave him the ring, and why.

SSJDragon420
01-16-2003, 07:49 PM
Like I said I suck...

Paradox
01-16-2003, 10:53 PM
you have been staying at an inn in a town which is being ravaged by random orc attacks during the day. the next morning the innkeeper is dead. you go around to investigate and find an assassin's guild. you inquire and find connections to a group of mind flayers who live in a large underground cavern. when you go in the cavern to fight them you see they are planning to make tha assassins kill the king of the region next, but unfortunately you would have to travel out of the cavern, past the town being destroyed by orcs, and into the kings castle where you would reach him just in time. or will you save the town from certain destruction from orcs, or will you attempt to attack the mind flayers in their lair in hopes of ending the entire conflict?