PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea for ZC

Torch Of Fire
01-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Why not make a Tenchi Muyo ZC game or 1 of your favorite anime show. I mean if u look at the mega man zc game that I believe was finished, but they showed the mega man show a long time ago on I believe cartoon network or fox. Then they had Sonic the Hedgehog zc game and they took off Sonic the Hedgehog from Toon Disney :(, and Cartoon Network used to show a Sonic Series called Sonic Underground at like 6 or 6:30 in the morning which I liked but they took that off too a long time ago. If you look some of the greatest classic shows are being cancelled cause they showed them too early in the morning and those that would watch it were mostly kids but they would get in trouble for being up so early by their parents.

vegeta1215
01-15-2003, 08:13 PM
Moving to ZC Quest Discussion...

KJAZZ
01-15-2003, 08:37 PM
Someone made a DBZ game a while back, but it was just the first quest with DBZ graphics and music..;p

Usually quests based off of TV shows or anime aren't that good. Maybe someone will make a good one soon..?

SSJDragon420
01-16-2003, 06:03 PM
I would... But I'm not a editor I'm a storyliner.

C-Dawg
01-17-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by SSJDragon420
I would... But I'm not a editor I'm a storyliner.

Meaning: You're a lazy bitch. Luckily most people on this board do produce quests, unlike alot of gamging forums where everyone says that.

-C