PDA

View Full Version : fire shooter enemy

idontknow
01-14-2003, 06:50 PM
somebody gave a link to me to a new enemy info list, which i appreciate; however, it says the fireshooter shoots fire...which i wanted to use in my quest & so i was thrilled to hear about this...however, the enemy in my quest doesn't shoot a fire flame, but rather a fireball...thus, when i place the enemy on screen via an enemy flag, and then play the quest, it shoots the fireball misc. sprite, thus it just like having another statue...is this supposed to happen?/is it a bug?...if not, how about a "Flamethrower" Enemy which does in fact, blow fire (like the gleeok 2). I really want an invisible enemy like this that shoots actually fire flames so i could have fire traps in my fire temple.

Cloral
01-15-2003, 03:26 AM
The fire shooter allows you to place statues wherever you want (i.e. on top of another combo type). That's all.

ShadowTiger
01-15-2003, 08:47 AM
And you can use them in conjunction with triggers to make them disappear, so the shooters won't be shooting anymore, as if the statue had been destroyed. Although, I'm not sure that they actually die, because I've tested it, and sometimes the fireballs keep coming. And this was when I placed an enemy shooter on the floor! :shrug: (As compared to a statue.)

TheGeepster
01-17-2003, 03:56 PM
What's the link to the enemy info list for the beta? I've been looking for information on the new enemies in order to begin work on a second quest. (My first got decent reviews, but I'm lazy and have been away for a while. Wish I could remember my old password or even the email I used to start it.)