PDA

View Full Version : Return To Hyrule Help

ms_zelda_lady
01-13-2003, 01:34 PM
I am stuck in this quest trying to find Level 5. I have done the first four levels, found Levels 6 and 8, found and finished Level 7 but can't seem to find Level 5. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. And for those of you who want this quest by Darwin send me a pm or email my name to hotmail and I'll send it to you.

Thanks in advance

ms_zelda_lady

carrot red
01-13-2003, 01:59 PM
I just downloaded it from JayeM's site.
I'll get on it

ms_zelda_lady
01-13-2003, 03:59 PM
Thanks anyway carrot red but I found it and have already moved on to Level 6. Have fun playing it cause it is a good quest. I found the information by first following Darwin's posts here and also found out where all the heart pieces were by a post he made a while back. If you click on his name in the members list it will tell you the posts he did.

ms_zelda_lady

carrot red
01-13-2003, 06:14 PM
No problem, I'm enjoying playing it
I haven't played classic style for a while

AxmKap
06-11-2013, 07:26 AM
Wow 10 years old! I'm reviving this thread because I myself cannot find 5 anywhere! I've completed 1-4 and 6-8. I managed to get the lens in 6 and realize there's a passageway surrounded by rocks near the mid-north (rocks actually form the shape of a lens) but oddly enough, I can't move any rocks to access it. I'm guessing level 5 must be there. I think I'm also short on HCs but at this point, I'm more interested in just finding level 5 in Return to Hyrule. Any help is appreciated.