PDA

View Full Version : Oh yes, this is a full out fucking flame

bigjoe
01-12-2003, 11:30 AM
Breaker , you promiscuous cock grabbing fudge packing shit slurping sperm swallowing peice of a yankee, you want a fucking war with me? Huh? Huh Dan Ilkerman. Mr Bad Genes. Mr I got the iron lung. You deserve your chronic illness you know that ? You can really get to the center of someones mind and fucking tick them off to the limit.

Well, If I were you, Dan Ilkerman , Id watch your fucking back. Im 18, I have a drivers license , and I can get a gun very easily , my sister's boyfriends connected. Let that not be that Im implying anything. But If I were you , Id watch my back. You just ticked off the wrong damn person.

And as for whether or not I care if I get banned for this shit..

psshh..

What do you think?

Im sick of being pushed around by people in power. That kinda stuff makes murderers. You can really get inside someones head and tick them off that way!!

Breaker
01-12-2003, 11:33 AM
Banned... oh, and...

/me points and laughs

Zaphod Q. IX
01-12-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by BigJoe
Breaker , you promiscuous cock grabbing fudge packing shit slurping sperm swallowing peice of a yankee, you want a fucking war with me? Huh? Huh Dan Ilkerman. Mr Bad Genes. Mr I got the iron lung. You deserve your chronic illness you know that ? You can really get to the center of someones mind and fucking tick them off to the limit.

Well, If I were you, Dan Ilkerman , Id watch your fucking back. Im 18, I have a drivers license , and I can get a gun very easily , my sister's boyfriends connected. Let that not be that Im implying anything. But If I were you , Id watch my back. You just ticked off the wrong damn person.

And as for whether or not I care if I get banned for this shit..

psshh..

What do you think?

Im sick of being pushed around by people in power. That kinda stuff makes murderers. You can really get inside someones head and tick them off that way!!

Originally posted by Breaker
Banned.
This time, the ban will stick. I don't take kindly to threats of physical violence against any of our members.

PERMA-BANNED.