PDA

View Full Version : I am so sorry guys.

Orion
01-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Hey as you no doubt have noticed I've been gone for a really really long time. I've kinda neglected ZC but I'm hoping to get back in the game shortly. I'd like to get up to date too and I may need a little help getting back on my feet so I can hurry up and get the LTTP stuff out there (that is if someone didn't make a new set to replace mine while I was gone).

Just letting everyone know I have not forgotten about it and work will resume shortly (hopefully). I really wanna get the tileset back out there and LightWorld and DarkWorld too. Just hang tight.

If anyone is interested in helping me out gimme a PM. I could use some able ppl.

DeathLink
01-12-2003, 02:59 AM
lol, when i first saw this post i thought you were going to say that you quit, darn....jk im actually excited to see you back on your feet, i'v been wanting to have an update on ur tileset for a long time!

ShadowTiger
01-12-2003, 11:29 AM
Heck, think nothing of it. Your Z3 tileset has been more than enough to tide the majority of us over for a while. I was just borrowing some tiles from it, actually. Recoloring is hell, but hey, you did a great job in ripping. And I still can't believe that you got all the frames for the inter-world sparkle portal. That must have been hard. :laughing:

ZeldaFan001
01-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Of course, I haven't forgotten about you. I volunterred to help bugtest LightWorld a while back. I still am willing to help you again on that project when you get a copy available. Glad to see that you have returned. :)

KJAZZ
01-13-2003, 01:51 AM
I was wondering where you went to. Hiding under a rock, no doubt..

And no, no one else made a LttP set..

But, how long have you been gone exactly? Then we can tell you what's new since then..;)

Dart Zaidyer
01-13-2003, 09:25 AM
*cough* I'm making a miniaturized LttP set, though.

Speaking of which, Orion, I've noticed quite a few of your sprite tiles are in some way inaccurate. (mainly all the swords.) I can help you out on that, if you like.

ShadowTiger
01-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Me too. I'm great with weapons and items.

(I have quite a number of both weapons, and items, :rolleyes: at home.)

Zaggarum
01-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Oh hey Orion. I don't think we have met yet. :) I heard about you from people, but never seen you. :thumbsup: Welcome back.