PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Fusion/Prime

Torch Of Fire
01-11-2003, 02:07 PM
When you read the dialogs to both these games, fusion makes it so that Samus went to SR388 again before the space station in Prime, and Samus had been infected by the X Parasites and had been severly infected as well as the Power Suit. The Power Suit could not be removed for Samus was not able to wake up to take it off, so the siencetists had to remove the infected parts carefully for the suit was a part of Samus. And they said that she was injected with a vaccine made from the same "Metroid" that saved her life against Mother Brain on Zebes. They had saved a cell culture to make the vaccine, but in the Prime booklet it had said how the "Chozo" had givin her their own blood. Both games clash with where and when Samus was at cause in Prime after Zebes, Samus went to a space station where she recieved an emergency call from that had been left empty 1 week ago. And in the Fusion intro you see Samus' old ship explode by a collision with a meteor, and is givin a new purple and differen't shaped one, Yet in Prime Samus has her old ship. As you can see my point only "Metroid, Metroid II Return of Samus, and Super Metroid" actually never clashed with each other and went in one straight line. If you agree with what I have explained plz reply, if you don't understand what I mean cause its to complex just don't reply but hit "Too Complex" under the poll vote. And those of you who disagree with what I have said can reply too and tell me what they think. Don't Forget to vote Agree, Too Complex, or Disagree on the poll.

Tygore
01-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Nintendo has made it VERY clear that Metroid Prime takes place between Metroid's 1 and 2.
Plot hole plugged. Have a nice day.

MasterSwordUltima
01-11-2003, 04:04 PM
lol dude, read the Met Prime manual. The Fusion game explains that after her previous jobs she takes up a job with BSL. Since beating all Metroid games, I see no plot hole to cover...

Denium
01-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Order of sequence...

Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid 2: Return of Samus
Metroid 3: Super Metroid
Metroid 4: Metroid Fusion

The end.

Jigglysaint
01-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Now they either have to have a Samusmetroid, or put more games between the others, thus making Fusion the last in the series.

KingArthur
01-11-2003, 08:11 PM
I like the Fusion suit and purple ship

El Oso Verde
01-11-2003, 11:10 PM
I suppose they could rebuild the ship, since they probably just had to give samus that one in a hurry so she could get to the station.

And ***SPOILERS***

Since samus gets her original suit back at the end of Fusion, that's not a problem.

vegeta1215
01-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by El Oso Verde

Since samus gets her original suit back at the end of Fusion, that's not a problem.

What happens in the next Metroid is really up in the air. Samus took the new ship in Fusion because hers was destroyed. Plus this new ship had Adam as the CO in it, which I'm sure is important to Samus.

Samus doesn't get her original suit back at the end of fusion. Sure, it changes back to its original colors, but if you watch the cut scene at the end, it's still the Fusion suit.