PDA

View Full Version : the begining.quest

Pathwalker
01-11-2003, 04:01 AM
I have "the begining quest". When i try to play it the upload screen in zelda tells me it is not a custom quest. Is there any way to play it by itself, instead of having to play all the other quests til i get to it?

Thanks
Pathwalker.

Samson007
01-11-2003, 10:01 AM
uhh, just dont load a custom quest.

Sign in your name and hit enter.

Pathwalker
01-11-2003, 11:17 AM
"uhh, just dont load a custom quest.

Sign in your name and hit enter."

LOL Sorry Samson007, I guess i didn't explain well enough. Doing what you said to do. will take me to the 1st quest. Which I will have to play and beat, Then comes 2nd quest_ play and beat. Then is either 3rd quest or the begining quest. I do not know the order. I would like to start with "The begining.qst". I can use Zelda to start 2nd quest and Alpha to start the 3rd qst. Is there a way to start "the begining qst"

Jigglysaint
01-11-2003, 12:08 PM
My only guess is that the person who made the quest messed with the quest header and thus made it unreadable. you could always deleast 1st.qst and rename that to 1st.qst, it might work.

Pathwalker
01-16-2003, 01:34 AM
Jigglysaint, thanks that worked like a charm. Thank you very much. LOL it is an early version of the first quest...you bomb the rock wall by the sea to get your heart and all you find is a tree. A lot of the grafics are different also. (G) i'm enjoying this game.