PDA

View Full Version : Star Fox Adventures: Japanese Voices?

Raichu86
01-10-2003, 11:54 PM
I heard that Star Fox Adventures had all the characters speaking in Japanese, because it wasn't translated. I got the game today and found that only characters from other planets speak in another language, the rest is English. I told this to the person that told me that they all spoke in Japanese (he DID play the game), and he said that "Nintendo is screwing again..." :rolleyes: Does anybody know if there was a version of the game with nothing but Japanese voices?

I love the way mine is. It makes it so realistic when Fox can't understand what characters from a foreign world are saying. :)

Denium
01-11-2003, 12:03 AM
I'll bet he thought that the dinosaur language was japanese in the demo. I did, too. I'm trying to change the language to english, thinking, "It can't be on english... They're speaking a fucking foreign language!"

Warlock
01-11-2003, 12:31 AM
The dinosaur language is friggin' gay. I hate that. It's annoying as hell.

There is actually something in the back of the instruction manual that tells you how to translate it.. they basically just took letters and exchanged them with each other.. like, every S would be an M or something.. and then they shifted the vowels.. I think Y was the same tho.

Raichu86
01-11-2003, 02:11 AM
The dino language did annoy me at first, but I got used to it quickly. I'm just glad not everybody speaks in the dino language... I was expecting them to from what I heard from this guy.

And while we're discussing the voices, the Shop Keeper's voice makes me want to throw something at the TV. :laughing:

Maverick_Zero
01-11-2003, 12:26 PM
So it's just like Al Bhed, ooh boy, I loved Al Bhed.

KJAZZ
01-15-2003, 01:36 AM
Just curious, why did AlexMax edit your post? ;)