PDA

View Full Version : Bug Forum

Dark Nation
01-10-2003, 05:13 PM
We have a bug forum. Please use it to help keep this one tidy.

Dark Nation
01-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Also, can everyone see the quarantined bugs and exterminated bugs forums?

Nick
01-14-2003, 03:18 PM
I can't see them.

Qusetonui
01-14-2003, 10:40 PM
I cannot see them. I wonder why I cannot see them... because I do not have access to them?

:rolleyes:

Cloral
01-15-2003, 03:25 AM
I can see them.

C-Dawg
01-15-2003, 03:36 AM
I see dead people.

-C

Cloral
01-15-2003, 10:33 PM
:confused:
I can't see it now.

VEL
01-16-2003, 12:06 AM
I could see them before, but they are gone now.

KJAZZ
01-16-2003, 02:21 AM
I never saw them, and I still don't. I also see C-Dawg squinting his eyes in the distance trying to look at dead people. He seems to be going blind.

Dark Nation
01-16-2003, 09:15 AM
Well, the access masks were messed up before. They seemed to contain random mods and senior mods. Later, they all got wiped somehow. DC has access and is working on getting access to all the testers.

Cronic
01-16-2003, 08:41 PM
Ok I started a couple, but I'm having a mollasses based server issue so everyone look for it to appear sometime this evining.

Sorry I didn't do this sooner, but I assumed they were open by default like the bug forum.

KJAZZ
01-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Like I said before, I have access.

Cronic
01-16-2003, 09:58 PM
You did as of that message posting at least... I processed you then decided the server would make it last forever.

Shadowblazer
02-05-2003, 05:07 AM
Just so you guys know, I fixed the problem this evening. Previously it was set up so that access for each individual beta tester had to be enabled for each individual beta testing forum, and that's a lot of little radio buttons for DC to check. What's more, whenever a private forum was created anywhere on the boards, all mods received access to it by default. This included Hosted Forum mods and users that have entries in the moderators table for forums that no longer exist. This is what caused the behavior DN noted above.

Anyway, from now on if you have access to the ZC Development category, you have access to all of its child forums. Well, excluding any of the super-top-secret covert forums that not even Beta Testers are cleared to view, but those don't exist anyway :p

Cronic
02-05-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
Just so you guys know, I fixed the problem this evening. Previously it was set up so that access for each individual beta tester had to be enabled for each individual beta testing forum, and that's a lot of little radio buttons for DC to check.

Didn't mind, but still highly cool of you :D

Originally posted by Shadowblazer
Anyway, from now on if you have access to the ZC Development category, you have access to all of its child forums. Well, excluding any of the super-top-secret covert forums that not even Beta Testers are cleared to view, but those don't exist anyway :p

You mean the fire works, candy and puppy dogs forum right?

Errr... Scratch that :glare:

_L_
09-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Do we still need to keep this topic stickied?!

mirror_shield33
10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
I have a bug. The piece of heart display on the subscreen doesn't show up right; I just see a glitchy, flashing block in its place. Sorry I don't have a screenshot, I don't know how that works.

ShadowTiger
10-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I have a bug. The piece of heart display on the subscreen doesn't show up right; I just see a glitchy, flashing block in its place. Sorry I don't have a screenshot, I don't know how that works.

Reported already (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=93819). Thanks for your efforts. ^ ^.

Screenshots are definitely useful though. If you need help getting one up, ask around in GD or something; someone will tell you. It's a multi-step process, but once you know how, it's yours for life. ;) Basically press Printscreen or F12 or Z, (Depending on the location, it'll take a snapshot.) If it was Printscreen, open up MSPaint and do a Ctrl+V to paste it into the window, then crop as necessary, and upload that bmp file to an internet image host, like www.photobucket.com Then link it here. Make sure it's not so big that it'll make horizontal scroll bars! People hate those. :p

Additionally, to report a bug, post it in the New Bugs forum in the ZC Bugs Forum below. EACH INDIVIDUAL BUG should have its own thread. Don't clump several bugs into the same thread. It makes it harder to deal with, since they have to be marked as fixed or not fixed. Use the Gold Star bug icon to mark your bug as new. Just use that icon. ;)