PDA

View Full Version : oddity...

eatyourneighbors
01-10-2003, 01:15 PM
walking...for some reason, once or twice while testing out the quest, link continue to walk after i had let go of the direction button...in fact, wouldn't respond to any other button presses either, for a few seconds. i'm positive its not a conveyor problem...link doesnt just MOVE in a direction, but continues walking as if the button is still pressed down. plus this isn't always in the same place every time, it seems relatively random. any suggestions?

idontknow
01-10-2003, 04:31 PM
this happens sometimes to me too only because my keyboard has sticky keys...check your keyboard first!...then try vsync...

CJC
01-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Sometimes when I'm on my computer too long, it kind of gets mad at me and does similar things. For me, link will only walk down, and the b button doesn't work. To fix it, just try restarting your computer.

idontknow
01-10-2003, 06:55 PM
my A button (right shift) frustrates me cuz sometimes my sword attack stalls so if an enemy is about to hurt me, when i press A, i dont swing my sword! so is there a way to fix this so i could efficiently attack?

Lonemind
01-10-2003, 08:28 PM
idontknow, try changing the keys ZC uses for the A button. Go to "Settings" then click on "Key Buttons..." Next click on the "A Button" field and type the key you wish to play with.

idontknow
01-10-2003, 09:01 PM
i know how to do that already...thats how i assigned my keys in the first place...these are the easiest set of keys to use for me...i dont think that would help...i think its just my pain-in-the-ass keyboard!

Lonemind
01-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Ahh yes. Damn hardware. :P