PDA

View Full Version : I was going thru all my old game files..

leadergld3
01-09-2003, 03:48 PM
..when I found Zelda Classic and all the old quests. I started playing again, and now Im re-addicted. Does anyone remember me? I dont seem to remember anyone, this place really has grown. Back a year ago, you could almost know everyone on this forum. Now it looks impossible. I lost my password too :cry: and the password to the email it would be sent to when my computer got a virus. Is there anything someone from the staff could do about it? I doubt it, but its worth a shot. So, now that Im back, I have a few questions:

Is there anywhere where I can find alot of quests in one place? There was alot of talk about a Quest Database before I left, did that ever come around?

I found my old quest, and wow do the gfx suck. Is there tileshops like there used to be? And could someone link me to them?

Lastly, did the enemy editor that was talked about ever come out? It seemed like a good idea, but Warlord (I think that was his name) said he probably wouldnt get around to it..

plith
01-09-2003, 04:14 PM
Can't say I quite remember you, but you're from Bellingham? That town's about a 25-minute drive from my house. I go to the theater there occasionally too...

http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66620 Information on Breaker's FTP quest database.

http://tileshop.purezc.com The current Tileshop.

Dark Nation is the one currently programming ZC, and there's no enemy editor. And you might want to download 1.92 beta 182 if you haven't already.

KJAZZ
01-16-2003, 02:51 AM
If you remember your old Username, you can ask an admin (ask Shadowblazer ;)) to fix your account for you, if you want.

JayeM
01-16-2003, 06:19 AM
I have over 400 quests at the Quest Archive, link in my sig.

Starkist
01-16-2003, 06:25 AM
I need to get readdicted... I have a quest that has been waiting to be finished for quite a while now.

ShadowTiger
01-16-2003, 09:17 AM
Oh yeah. Lalaria. Great quest. I stayed on it for the longest time since DoY. Mmmhmmm. yes. Now, um, welcome back.