PDA

View Full Version : Winamp 3 help needed

Foxy
01-09-2003, 01:05 PM
For those of you who use Winamp3 to play your MP3's -

Has anyone else had the problem where every time you try to enqueue a song into the playlist the whole thing has an error and Winamp3 is closed down?

It's really bugging me, and I can't seem to find any help for this problem. I'm using Windows XP....could that be a problem?

PLEASE HELP!!

Fiyerstorm
01-09-2003, 01:08 PM
That always happens to me...what I did was close the playlist section and did the keyboard command to play a song and then I selected a song and then I opened the playlist window and then I added my songs to the playlist w/o any problems...and ever since actually...nothing's been going on wrong.

Foxy
01-09-2003, 01:49 PM
umm...you might have to explain how to do that a bit better... :tongue:

LordMagus
01-09-2003, 04:19 PM
I could never get Winamp3 to work. I suggest that you just get Winamp 2. It works great and never crashes.

The Savior
01-09-2003, 06:01 PM
I second lordmagus's suggestion. Winamp3 is prettier, but that's the only that I liked more about it.

Fiyerstorm
01-09-2003, 06:34 PM
K...

Open Winamp3.

Close the playlist window.

Press "L" on the keyboard.

Select a song and open it.

Now right click on the appilication and select the Playlist Editor.

The selected song will be on the playlist. Now you can normally add more songs on the playlist.

That will be the only time you gotta do that cause when you close Winamp3 and open it in the future, the playlist slections will still be there.

/me dies from all the blabbering.

Ganonator
01-09-2003, 06:39 PM
i only had that problem when I came across LyricAMP. Not cool. i had to uninstall and re-download. Other than that, its all great.

Gerudo
01-09-2003, 07:51 PM
i motion for ya just to get Winamp2

my opinion: 2 is just plain better than 3, period... :shrug:

Rijuhn
01-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Winamp 2 is a lot better for the moment. I have several really kick ass plugins for it too. My favorite is Enhancer, which is an audio plugin, that really brings the music alive, and it's crisps the sound and everything. Ever since I installed in about a year ago I can't stand music without it.

Mr. 207
01-10-2003, 12:21 AM
I like Winamp 3 for its playlist organization. The only problem I've had with winamp 3 is it always gives me about 5 errors when I first run it. Other then that it works fine.