PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda by Armageddon Games

Qun Mang
01-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Has anyone seen this?

http://pc.mobygames.com/game/sheet/gameId,3393

I was browsing around the PC adventure games category at their site and came across a familiar title, thought "huh?" and then clicked on it. Go ahead and look. I dare you... :laughing:

Jigglysaint
01-07-2003, 11:52 PM
Note: This game was released 4 years ago and may be out of print. You can likely purchase it on eBay.

ROTFLMAO! Anybody care to do an eBay search?

System Error
01-08-2003, 12:00 AM
"Note: This game was released 4 years ago and may be out of print. You can likely purchase it on eBay."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BUY it off eGay? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG, that is SO funny! How lame! Why get it there when you can get it for free here?!!

"We're sorry, but no box print is currently on file for this game"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It doesn't HAVE a box! It doesn't even have an installation disk! It's downloaded!

"Part of the following group: Legend of Zelda Series"

HAHAHAHAHA! AG's version is a CLONE of Legend of Zelda. IT IS NOT PART OF THE SERIES! The only way it would be is if AG was part of Nintendo, which, being the bastards they are, wouldn't allow editing.

"This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by NetDanzr (245) on Feb 23, 2001."

I don't feel sorry for that moron! He's too lame to be! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And that explaination of the game is so utterly "formal" as if it was an intro to a whole new game! I'd start more like "Zelda Classic is a PC Clone for the best-selling Legend of Zelda for the NES" and go into how wonderful it is and the editor and stuff, which, as I might note, it says NOTHING ABOUT! HAHAHA!

Jigglysaint
01-08-2003, 12:02 AM
I looked at his site, wasn't updated since 2000.

Would somebody like to contact Phantom Menace about this?

MottZilla
01-08-2003, 01:38 AM
Why? No one cares guys. That shit is always put there. The game is still "the legend of zelda". Its not "Zelda Classic" they are calling it. They are calling it a LoZ clone for pc. That's accurate.

You guys outta use your time in more productive ways than whining over a website and bothering PM.

Dr. Mutagen
01-08-2003, 12:10 PM
Let's hope that the mighty Nintendo doesn't see this. *gulp* :scared:

Noli
01-08-2003, 03:51 PM
:angry: Damn it! Will somebody please get that page erased!! I would really hate for Nintendo to see it. I love my ZC!

ZeldaLord
01-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
They are calling it LoZ clone for pc.

That was ZC's old name.

ShadowTiger
01-08-2003, 04:51 PM
Actually, I think that ZC was originally called Zelda Deluxe, but the name was capable of being confused with Link's Awakening Deluxe, so they changed it.

Right? :shrug:

MottZilla
01-08-2003, 06:20 PM
You guys are being ignorant.

Just forget about it and save some kb on the server.

Zaggarum
01-08-2003, 08:13 PM
If it hasn't been updated is years, the chance of Nintendo seeing it are real slim. I don't see the big deal.

Qun Mang
01-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Hey, I just thought is was pretty funny when I saw it. I admit being a liitle ignorant of Zelda Classic's roots, having come in at around 1.92b152. Regardless of the original name, it IS on a site that talks about commercial software, and *that* is what's funny about it (and why N might have cause for concern if it thought this was being sold).

P.S. Anyone find it on ebay yet? :rofl: