PDA

View Full Version : Raft

mamabear
01-07-2003, 01:25 PM
I'm so embarassed to be back here. I know I'm getting on your nerves with my idiot questions. I've gone to several sites to try to find the answer but no luck. I'm getting ready to go to level 4 (wooo) and am trying to get the first heart that you raft to on the east coast. How do you use the raft? It shows up on my item screen but when I walk up to the dock nothing happens.

Dark Nation
01-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Those aren't raft docks. Those are ladder platforms. You need the ladder (you get that in level 4, I believe, which you need the raft to access) to get to that heart.

Jigglysaint
01-07-2003, 04:08 PM
There is a take anyone you want room just a few screens above that screen though, where you do need a raft.

ShadowTiger
01-07-2003, 05:05 PM
I wonder if one of us could make one of those "The best way through 1st.qst" kinds of files. Seeing as our friend here had a slight problem with it, (hey, it happens to the best of us. :shrug: ) perhaps we could all work together on a guide that would get you as many good treasures before tackling the dungeons, for example, so you could potentially get the blue ring with a number of heart containers before even going into L2. I'm sure it's possible.

Jigglysaint
01-07-2003, 07:03 PM
potentially? I though it was the rule that you have the Blue Ring, White Sword, candle, arrow, medicine, and 5 hc's before going into level 1?

Zaggarum
01-07-2003, 07:25 PM
If you don't know about gamefaqs go there. Actully, If you go to Zelda.com, they have walkthrougs for Zelda 2 and Zelda 1.

MottZilla
01-08-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
potentially? I though it was the rule that you have the Blue Ring, White Sword, candle, arrow, medicine, and 5 hc's before going into level 1?

That's sad dude. I can understand getting 20 rupes, buying bombs, gets a couple HC to get the sword, then maybe hitting its a secret places for money and swiping the blue ring before level 1. But... candle? medicine? a bunch of HCs. bah.