PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here for a while

jman2050
01-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Hey, I don't think people have noticed, but I haven't been here for a while for a couple of reasons. I plan to be here more often though, so expect to see me around. As for what I have been doing...

- I FINALLY got all 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle after 120 registered hours of work. And I must say, Green Hill rocks. It's an almost perfect reproduction of Green Hill Zone Act 1 from the original Sonic the Hedgehog. On a similar note, I also got the Japanese rom of Sonic Advance (interestingly enough with a full english option, just like the first one). As for how it is, well, I haven't played it much since I plan to buy it, but... SAd2:SAd1::STH2:STH1 . That's basically how I'd describe it.

- My avatar is a tribute to one of my favorite recent animes (Alex, if you read this, consider this for your list. If you need eps, I have all 26 of them) Scryed. Yes, I know I said I'd keep the Sonic one, but hey, I changed my mind ^_^

- Metroid Revival... hmm... It'll get done when it gets done. Period.

- Royal Hearts IS coming. I just want a stable version of ZC before I start on all the serious work.

- I officially want a PS2 (for Kingdom Hearts) as well as Metroid Prime, but you already knew that :D

So how has everyone been doing here lately? I'm curious to know of any new developments of my fellow members. I almost considered leaving, but decided against it. Yes, you're all stuck with me for a bit longer :P .

Samson007
01-06-2003, 06:05 PM
SA2 is great but all of them! Damn!

Welcome back anyway.

obi
01-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Jman! Nice to see you again, welcome back!

On occasion I get to play SA2B around my cousins, I've beaten the darkside and am at the last fight with shadow on the hero side (I had to stop just as I reached the battle doh! ).
Damn fine game :D

Drunken Tiger
01-07-2003, 03:11 AM
jman!! Nice to finally see you again.... :p

I was beginning to wonder where some of these members ran off to!! :p