PDA

View Full Version : sfx.dat gba zelda

Tom
01-06-2003, 05:08 PM
I made a sfx.dat file with sounds from gba zelda i kept sounds from alttp sfx.dat which i hope i am allowed to do and added gba sounds. They dont sound exactly right because i couldnt get rid off the music not even by turnig off channels coz they were used on the same one. I could send them to people and maybe someone could put them on a website because i cant give it to people otherwise. I have also got one with kirby sounds but the only one there that is good is the dieing sound.

*b*
01-06-2003, 05:22 PM
[email protected] <for the lttp gba sfx! please send!

Dart Zaidyer
01-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Wouldn't the only difference in most of the sound effects be that they would sound slightly crappier due to the GBA's lacking Sound Processor?

Zaggarum
01-07-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Dart_Zader
Wouldn't the only difference in most of the sound effects be that they would sound slightly crappier due to the GBA's lacking Sound Processor?

Yeah thats what I think. Plus how the heck did you get his yelling sounds. I have to hear this

[email protected] please ;)

Tom
01-08-2003, 08:52 AM
it was easy to get the yelling sounds what would make it hard oh and sorry but i cant seem to send you two the file *b*'s email is full and i dont know why i cant send it to zaggarum. if you have some other email addresses i could send it to you or maybe someone could give me a working email address and then they can put it on the internet for everyone to download

ShadowTiger
01-08-2003, 09:30 AM
But thanks for sending it to people anyway. Why don't you just upload it to my Geocities account? I could easily host it for you. :shrug: Just put it there and tell people. I won't mind at all.

*b*
01-08-2003, 03:10 PM
try sending it to [email protected], that should work ;)