PDA

View Full Version : The Problems with Wario

Dr. Mutagen
01-06-2003, 02:16 PM
All of Wario's games are bad infuences on kids. Wario's main goal in these adventures is to get all the glory and steal priceless treasures, not to save the princess from lava filled castles for the common good. Not only that, Wario is basically just a stupid name. I know that it's Mario with the M turned upside-down, but you get my drift. Add the fact that he's fatter and uglier than Mario, and you've got the most disturbing Mario character ever.

AlexMax
01-06-2003, 04:06 PM
Wario is allright, but you know they were running out of ideas when they made Waluigi.

Dr. Mutagen
01-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Right you are, AlexMax. Wario might be a stupid name, but Waluigi definitely takes the cake. There's kind of a personality difference between the two as well. Their both evil, but Waluigi's a lot dumber than Wario.

Samson007
01-06-2003, 06:12 PM
You know whats wrong with this entire thread?

Wario is NOT REAL! I hate it when people say video games influence people to kill others, and drive cars off buildings and jackass makes people hurt themselvs.

I greew up with Wario and he didnt make me want to steal any treasure.

Dr. Mutagen
01-06-2003, 06:22 PM
It's called a joke. I'm sure Wario doesn't encourage kids to steal, I was just tryin' to be funny. Case closed. :whap:

mrz84
01-06-2003, 06:27 PM
well they came up with waluigi's name by rearranging the japanese word for trouble or something like that. where did i learn this? from an issue of nintendo power with his 1st appearance in a game.....mario tennis (stupid, yet addicting game.....why is it always the stupid and silly games that are addicting?)

imported_Cool_Link
01-06-2003, 08:15 PM
My cousin would kill you if he heard you say anything bad about Wario. :laughing:

Denium
01-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Wario is a bad guy that children will want to play as. Well... Some of them, anyway...

Dr. Mutagen
01-06-2003, 09:33 PM
*sigh* Everyone's a critic. :rolleyes: Some people like him and some don't, which is perfectly fine, but I bet nobody can resist the mighty Arby's Big Montana! (Yum!) :eat: Maybe that's why Wario's fat. Heh heh!

The Man
01-07-2003, 04:44 AM
Eh, I thought it was funny Doc.

SSJDragon420
01-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Didn't we just have a topic about mario called, The problems with Mario...
Anyways all super heros should have an evil twin brother I guess and well Wario is Mario's and I guess its not a bad idea to give Luigi a evil twin brother too so it kinda falls into place.

Jigglysaint
01-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Personally, I think GTA3 is worse for kids than a treasure seeking fat guy. Now if that treasure seeking fat guy was a pimp and he shot cops, then you would have a game that many children would die for(or kill for).

SSJDragon420
01-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Now i do think some games go too far for certain kids, GTA3/VC isn't something a 5-12 year old should play cause they don't seem to know the difference between reality and fake yet.