PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Custom Spriter

Lonemind
01-06-2003, 02:13 PM
I'm currently creating a quest for Secret of Mana using mostly the ones from Seiken Densetsu 3. I'm ripping the land tiles right now and was wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing the sprites. I've drawn an adorable little Rabite but haven't had much luck with anything else. If you're able to draw sprites well (and have the time to do it :P) and you're knowlegeable in organizing the colors in ZQuest so that they more or less can all fit please drop me a line. I'll give you full credit and nearly any other demands you ask of me. Hahaha.

Ian
01-06-2003, 02:46 PM
If i'm not mistaken, C-dawg has made a full tileset for Seiken Densetsu 3. I think it's called Project Z. Ask around, someone is bound to have it

Lonemind
01-06-2003, 09:08 PM
How very cool! Thank you, Ian.
So. Anyone have C-Dawgs tileset? :P

zora man
01-07-2003, 12:05 AM
Stay away thats what I'm doing!!!!:cry:
I recomend a simpler tile set because if you are new to zquest it will turn out to be crap but I could be wrong.:shrug:
Neways you can access his yahoo breifcase at.....

This has been posted frequently before. To access any quests, tiles, or demos released by C-Dawg, do the following.

Go to www.yahoo.com
Click on "Briefcase"
Enter the name "satin_nail" and the password "raven" in the boxes provided.
This should allow you to download from my briefcase.

Currently in the folder are :
1) Dreams of Yesterday
2) Project Z (an example on how to make a FF-style quest)
3) DoY tileset
4) Sekkien Dentsu Z tileset (from SoM, SoM2, FF, and some custom)
5) Various Mega Man tiles
6) C-Dawg's Pron Tilest (If you dont know what these are, dont download them)

-C
The tile set is not complete but I am finishing it so if you are serious I suggest you wait a year or two when I release mine.:evil: :laughing: :evil:

Lonemind
01-07-2003, 03:06 AM
Awesome!!
How far along are you? I've almost gotten all the land tiles I want. Nearly all of them (within reason.) There's ALOT of them. 1/8 you don't REALLY need. I didn't take the Forest of Wonder and haven't gotten the Ghost Ship tiles since I don't have a save state for that. By the way, Zora Man, do you have a save state of the characters on the Ghost Ship?
I just downloaded the file and looked around. He seems to have kept a few of the tiles I gave him. Like the giant Christmas Tree. He did a pretty good job. I was impressed with the sprites.

C-Dawg
01-08-2003, 01:45 AM
Thank you.

-C