PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Music

PrinceMSC
01-06-2003, 10:37 AM
I need some video game music. And before you post and say, go to vgmusic.com, they have millions of midi, I would like to say, you can't download their midis anymore, they've got it set up so you have to hear them on QuickTime.

So if anyone knows a places where you can download a bunch of video game midi, please tell me where its at.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

ShadowTiger
01-06-2003, 11:34 AM
You can't download their music anymore? :odd: Oh man, that's ungodly. :disgust: I say check google. You'de be surprised how many people post midis on their page. Then again, you'de also be surprised how many of those don't work. :shrug:

Ian
01-06-2003, 11:43 AM
Try right-clicking the links, and see if you can save it from there. Maybe if you gave us a list of the midi's, we might be able to help, we may even have a few of them ourselves

Jamesua
01-06-2003, 11:43 AM
I can download their music, I did it a couple days ago and I'll do it again today! When I select the file it asks me if I want to play it now or not, I always select no, then the download box appears.

Blonde799
01-06-2003, 11:46 AM
When I want to download something from there, I always right-click.:)

ShadowTiger
01-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Me too. And it turns out that you CAN fully download the midis. I had no problem, especially if you right click.

But if PMSC says something is wrong, then we have to believe it.

Oh, and I just downloaded a Majora's Mask Boss Music Midi. Yep, that's right, they've finally made one. You can access it from VGMusic, then go to new files, and it should be about halfway down the screen. Of course, by the time you see this, that my have changed. :shrug:

blckscab
01-06-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4

Oh, and I just downloaded a Majora's Mask Boss Music Midi.

About time they made one:blah:

ShadowTiger
01-06-2003, 05:52 PM
Heck Yeah! :kawaii: And it sounds pretty good too. I was listening on it during Visual Basic class. Of course, I wasn't really allowed to raise the volume, but hey, that's school for you. (Naturally followed by the casual :disgust: smily.)

PrinceMSC
01-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Eh... I have no idea why I didn't do a right click then save as. But nonetheless, I never had to before, I would always left click on the download and it would automatically start downloading. I guess I'll be right clicking on it now. But anyhoo, I can get midis again. :D

Thanks for the help.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

imported_Cool_Link
01-06-2003, 08:21 PM
There's a Majora's Mask Boss Music Midi out now??? :eek: YES! I've been looking for that! :kawaii:

KJAZZ
01-08-2003, 01:01 AM
I dunno what the hell is wrong with your guys internet, but it still works left clicking for me at vgmusic.

ShadowTiger
01-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Heh heh. Welcome to my world; The vast world of technological confusion. The club meets on Thursdays at 2. Bring Cheese.

:sweat:

plith
01-08-2003, 01:12 AM
Do you have QuickTime installed? The plugin?