PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden 4 (Again)

MottZilla
01-05-2003, 04:13 AM
I'm not sure how many people here have seen it, and if you have if you bother to follow it at the home forum, but cause of that, here's this topic again.

I recently released version 030105 (2003, Jan 5th).

Now, you have a 7 screen level to run around in, enemys to kill, item crystals to break, items to pickup, obsticles to climb on, scrolling, all basic ryu movements.

But, new to this actual release (actually from the one from a few hours ago, this one is bug fixed) is vertical scrolling areas. These were only featured in Ninja Gaiden 3. There is 1 vertical scrolling area in the tower you can play around in.

So ya, if you haven't kept up with it, please start to at the forums through my sig. Get the latest version that I just mentioned through my sig as well.

Remember any suggestions for NG4 are welcome, as well as comments and such. Please read the forum for further info.

Oh ya, 1 last note, if anyone would be interested in creating us a site for NG4 that's nice and easy to navigate, while "ninja gaidenish" please contact me, PM, email, whatever.

Rijuhn
01-06-2003, 12:19 AM
The original demos were very promising, so I can't wait to check this version out. And from the sound of it it seems like you were very busy these few holiday weeks.