PDA

View Full Version : TSA aint got shit on me ;)

Cronic
01-05-2003, 04:02 AM
I'm at almost 100% (98.2 to be exact) and closing fast on betaing all 350+ bonus and VR missions, and well when it comes to the VR levels they aren't so bad... A threat to the novice, but easy pickins for the pro... That is until you unlock MGS1 Snake at least... At that point it's absurd and downright diabolical the things they do to you...

It will flex every ounce of MGS you've got to beat these levels... They require method, and lightning fast reflexes... Sometimes you just have to go with your gut instinct but the Hold up missions are the absolute worst.

So that being said consider this a greetings from your new Metal Gear master ;)

Nothin but love TSA, but soon I'll have this as well as European Extreme mode under my belt =P

http://hstrial-tdurden3.homestead.com/files/S1.jpg

Yup, that's me and I do go for head shots... either is fine ;)

AlexMax
01-05-2003, 09:26 AM
Hrm. Interesting. This may just make me want to pick up substance when it becomes PS2 bound.

Cronic
01-05-2003, 11:09 AM
99.8% and I can taste it... I actually experienced "Combat High" from one of the sniper missions :thumbsup:

Yoshiman
01-05-2003, 12:02 PM
It looks like the enemies in the pic suffered a painful death. Ow.

Kairyu
01-05-2003, 12:36 PM
It looks like Yoshiman is a master of understatement. What did you do? It looks like half of the shots were fired from BELOW the guys...

Dracula
01-05-2003, 01:55 PM
*takes a good look at the picture*

...I'll never become a Gurlukovich Soldier... EVER...

*EDIT* Got "Genome" and "Gurluchovich" messed up... I haven't played MGS or MGS2 dor a while, so bear with me here...

Maverick_Zero
01-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Those were Gurlukovich soldiers though, not Genomes, unless all soldiers in 2010 or whatever the year is have the genome stuff injected in them.

Cronic
01-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Well the shots were taken to demonstrate the difficulty... Ordinarily a shot to the head or crotch is enough to easily down a gaurd... In this case (as MGS1 Snake) you need 2 sometimes even 3 of these to take an enemy down. As a matter of fact on the Sniper mission were I experienced the adrenaline rush I shot one gaurd 15+ times (limbs and torso) with a PSG1.

But yeah... I never pays to be on the other side when the Rooster comes crowin.